• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town didn't produce, but taxes were removed

xMJay

Portal
@Alator was told to tag you

All of our houses were filled and we had trade goods in our bakery. No money was made.

I thought I had the same problem with houses but looking through the bug forum, it seems that houses now pay directly to the town bank instead of to the owners.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ignore what I said earlier.
This happened to my Chalet. I haven't check if it happened to anyone else's house in my town and I will tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't think any of the houses above shacks are working for my town. The /to who command shows we only made $120 and thats exactly how much we make off of just members paying taxes and shacks. On top of those though we have two chalets and a house. They are consuming reagents but it dosnt seem to be paying out.

xMJay

Portal
Been 4 days now. My houses aren't consuming regents. My shop isn't selling.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Something is bugged with Indar. I'll look at Solitude as well. It's not checking your regions or something; not sure.

Btw my town is Valhalla. All the buildings have the correct reagents and consume the right amount each day but add no money to the bank. The only exceptions are the shacks.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I put in the newest version of townships. I'll check the logs tomorrow to see if that fixed it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Same thing is happening in Solitude. Regeants arent being taken, no money is gained.

[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 407 of type: bazaar for 500.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 368 of type: bakery for 500.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 43 of type: house1 for 40.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 611 of type: house for 35.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 162 of type: councilroom for -1.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 45 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 639 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 579 of type: house for 35.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 638 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 452 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 67 of type: house1 for 40.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 68 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 41 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 458 of type: house for 35.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 44 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 63 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Solitude has money - adjust for region: 180 of type: manor1 for 95.0

Can you confirm to see that it is going into your town bank?

Btw my town is Valhalla. All the buildings have the correct reagents and consume the right amount each day but add no money to the bank. The only exceptions are the shacks.

[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 532 of type: house for 35.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 297 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 190 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 74 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 296 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 508 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 507 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 298 of type: shack for 20.0

Same with you. Double check your town bank.

I still need to look into Indar; haven't had time. I don;t think the latest township update went through before tax time. I'll let you guys know.

[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion)
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 532 of type: house for 35.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 297 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 190 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 74 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 296 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 508 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 507 of type: shack for 20.0
[00:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Townships] Location ProcessUpkeep(Location-superregion) Valhalla has money - adjust for region: 298 of type: shack for 20.0

Same with you. Double check your town bank.

I still need to look into Indar; haven't had time. I don;t think the latest township update went through before tax time. I'll let you guys know.
So then are the chalets not working?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
The town bank is stuck at 500s, no payouts from regions nor town members tax for 2 days. Now I'm somewhat afraid that my town's tier will be reduced because it seems that I am the one paying the town's tax at the moment from my wallet all alone... @Alator

Last edited:

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
For some reason, I think the opposite is happening for me. My housing isn't producing money, my town isn't being taxed and the town bank is frozen at 100 (since its a new town: TehKingdom).

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep. I'm not getting taxed at all, no production, nothing. Complete stand still. My general idea for the issue is that due to the changes for Hamlet and Village (as in needing to upgrade the council room) it might be causing issues. I'm not gonna spend the money unless it's determined for sure that's the cause, however.