• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:blackwrath98​
Age & location:14and California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I was looking for a town to be safe and secure in. I can provide lots of help both economicly and "warly" ;P​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?Bout' Two-three weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?Nope​
In game name:​
My IGN is Itsjeff
Age & location:​
Im 16 and i live in New Jersey
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:​
Canterlot looks like a nice town and i feel is the best choice for me. I also like the setup with the gold trading and how it benefits everyone.
For how long have you played on Herocraft?​
Ive been white listed for a couple months now but i haven't really started playing until a few days ago.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?​
No i have not been in any other towns.
Additional Info​
I plan on becoming a geomancer/alchemist. I'm usually on in the afternoons and I am more than willing to help out with anything needed.
@Blackwrath98 @Itsjeff You're both accepted as Knights of Canterlot. Itsjeff, you had a good application with a decent amount of content and blackwrath has a referral in town. Make sure to /ch ct and sign for our charter. Adding you to regions now. @unaidedsteak Please add more information and content to your application. Like, why do you think you fit in Canterlot and what will you provide our town. Once you added more content, i will reconsider your application.​

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: jent​
Age & location: I'm 21 and I live in KY​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I haven't played since the reset and want a town to help and a place to call home on the server.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I played for about 2-3 months before.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I was but I can't remember the name.​

Edit: That was the only reason I wanted to join Canterlot. I'm back on the server and didn't have a home so I couldn't play and I wanted too. No special reason. But my app for another place was accepted already, thank you though.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: jent​
Age & location: I'm 21 and I live in KY​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I haven't played since the reset and want a town to help and a place to call home on the server.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I played for about 2-3 months before.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I was but I can't remember the name.​
Your application is decent, but i'd really like to know why you want to join us and why you think Canterlot is the place for you. Edit your application with this info and you have good chances of being accepted.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Zamdrax​
Age & location: 15, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was looking for an awesome town and i saw this one on the forums so I decided to apply.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About two weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: none so far.​
I would like to have some more info on your apply, but since you have a referral in Canterlot i will accept you. Welcome to Canterlot Zamdrax, i hope you and your friends will have a great time in our amazing town.

In game name: Artistic_Flair​
Age & location: 13 Kentucky​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My brother and a few of his friends are in this town. I just got started and I hope to help this town with their debt and everything else.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just applied today.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Artistic_Flair​
Age & location: 13 Kentucky​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My brother and a few of his friends are in this town. I just got started and I hope to help this town with their debt and everything else.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just applied today.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​
You're accepted as a (female) Knight of Canterlot :p You have many referrals in the town which is a good thing. Make sure to /ch ct and ask for cordinates for our town. I'm sure your friends will help you to get here :)

Cowmanguy

Stone
Application rewrite​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I could bring some great building ideas like walls and houses and such, I can also help in times of war and in peace be willing to do some trading.​

Poopman600

Stone
Application rewrite​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I could bring some great building ideas like walls and houses and such, I can also help in times of war and in peace be willing to do some trading.​
lol u already got accepted

Tessa >:D

Wood
In game name: YoyoYasmine​
Age & location: California, 13​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Canterlot seems like a really fun, and interesting town! Also, I got referred by Artistic_Flair, poopman600, blackwrath98, and Zamdrax. Judging by Herocraft, people are extremely polite and nice. Friends tell me it is the best town they will ever see! So I am hoping to help with the town, if I am accepted.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Today was my first day trying out Herocraft.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns explored in the past.​

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Canterlot seems like a really fun, and interesting town! Also, I got referred by Artistic_Flair, poopman600, blackwrath98, and Zamdrax. Judging by Herocraft, people are extremely polite and nice. Friends tell me it is the best town they will ever see! So I am hoping to help with the town, if I am accepted.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Today was my first day trying out Herocraft.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns explored in the past.​
Awesome app, you might be accepted for sure. :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sure, but my english isn't all that great.
You're Accepted as a Knight of Canterlot, welcome. Great application, one of the best i've reviewed ;)Make sure to /ch ct and get someone to tell you cordinates to town. I will add you to region as soon i can.

Poopman600

Stone
1. EtKEnn (Mayor)​
2. millejinta87 (Head Manager/SiC)​
3. Outern88 (Veteran, Council)​
4. Andy2048​
5. Sammylad298​
6. Krislok1998 (Veteran)​
7. xFrozt​
8. js_mine​
9. maggen​
10. Mattachoo​
11. meXc (Veteran)​
12. ShadowWarriorXA​
13. Barbas0l​
14. 5pyPig (Veteran)​
15. Takbot001​
16. Atyl95​
17. EggBiscut (Veteran)​
18. kimekhenz​
19. Gmlouis33​
20. Jotamota​
21. Gafada​
22. Aldrigg​
23. Poopman600​
24.oo00lost00oo
25. Blackwrath98
26. Itsjeff
27. Zamdrax
my sister is not on here neither is yoyoyasmine

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
1. EtKEnn (Mayor)​
2. millejinta87 (Head Manager/SiC)​
3. Outern88 (Veteran, Council)​
4. Andy2048​
5. Sammylad298​
6. Krislok1998 (Veteran)​
7. xFrozt​
8. js_mine​
9. maggen​
10. Mattachoo​
11. meXc (Veteran)​
12. ShadowWarriorXA​
13. Barbas0l​
14. 5pyPig (Veteran)​
15. Takbot001​
16. Atyl95​
17. EggBiscut (Veteran)​
18. kimekhenz​
19. Gmlouis33​
20. Jotamota​
21. Gafada​
22. Aldrigg​
23. Poopman600​
24.oo00lost00oo
25. Blackwrath98
26. Itsjeff
27. Zamdrax
my sister is not on here neither is yoyoyasmine
Dude, i don't update the list all the time. I'm one of the few Mayors tat actually updates it often. I will update it, but the town charter in-game is really all that matters.

duco232

TNT
Hey people from canterlot, a couple of houres ago, I attacked etkenn, he came to me, but I fell in a 3 deep hole.
He started punching me to death, that was a weak move…

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey people from canterlot, a couple of houres ago, I attacked etkenn, he came to me, but I fell in a 3 deep hole.
He started punching me to death, that was a weak move…
It was a blessing from the Gods. They stopped the running caster by making him slip into a hole.

But srsly, i am leading this town and i will do all in my power to keep raiders away. Also, you didn't have much chance considering i threw potions at you and drank full Hp restore potions.