• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
yea, you can just seal the top off, should grow just fine.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Jotamota​
Age & location: 17/Brazil.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to be able to live, build and work on a medieval city.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 week. I'm leveled 11 rogue 22 crafter.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I was part of the non-official city MoonFall.​
I am a very good redstoner (the reason why I will be an engineer). Besides I am also good at having ideas for construction and even for simple works as mine a whole chunk out of the way.​

I am also applying to Panorama and LightForge. Do not be misled by this. I have some prefferences, but I am in urgent need for a town (my home just got raided and I'm on the run for safety!)

Gafada

Dirt
In game name: Gafada​
Age & location: 19, Brazil​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like to leave peacefully, in a beautiful town, withour fear of raiders.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Only a week.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this is my first official town.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Jotamota​
Age & location: 17/Brazil.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to be able to live, build and work on a medieval city.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 week. I'm leveled 11 rogue 22 crafter.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I was part of the non-official city MoonFall.​
I am a very good redstoner (the reason why I will be an engineer). Besides I am also good at having ideas for construction and even for simple works as mine a whole chunk out of the way.​

I am also applying to Panorama and LightForge. Do not be misled by this. I have some prefferences, but I am in urgent need for a town (my home just got raided and I'm on the run for safety!)
In game name: Gafada​
Age & location: 19, Brazil​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like to leave peacefully, in a beautiful town, withour fear of raiders.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Only a week.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this is my first official town.​
Both of you are accepted, welcome to Canterlot. Please note that we're still in the building process, so the castle is far from done. Canterlot is raiderproof though. Yesterday 4 raiders (specced) was at our entrance. We didn't even bother with them. They stood there for 10 minutes and then ran away. While we had continued on our work underground. Make sure to /ch ct and ask for help there. Ask in-game for cordinates.

Aldrigg

Wood
In game name: Aldrigg​
Age & location: 18, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have friends on Canterlot, medieval themed towns on minecraft are awesome, I like the philosophy of Canterlot and allied towns, and i had enough trouble with raiders and thiefs on non-official towns/houses in the wild.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About a week.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Only a non-official town (Moonfall), but it doesn't count.​
Additional info: If you guys need help with building the city, let me know, I will be happy to help building awesome stuff! Also, if you guys wanna know, I plan on beeing a Ninja/alchemist.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Aldrigg​
Age & location: 18, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have friends on Canterlot, medieval themed towns on minecraft are awesome, I like the philosophy of Canterlot and allied towns, and i had enough trouble with raiders and thiefs on non-official towns/houses in the wild.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About a week.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Only a non-official town (Moonfall), but it doesn't count.​
Additional info: If you guys need help with building the city, let me know, I will be happy to help building awesome stuff! Also, if you guys wanna know, I plan on beeing a Ninja/alchemist.​
Accepted, welcome to Canterlot :) Funny that you're goig to be a ninja/alchy because @Outern is it too :D Make sure to /ch ct and ask for the cordinates . 3 brazilians.. We should make a football field or something xD (soccer)

Poopman600

Stone
In game name: poopman600​
Age & location: 16/USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:well i am looking for a town and applied to light forge and got no response and i think it would be a good idea for me to join up here​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?since zeal and sanctum​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i have but i cant remember the names of them because they were in old worlds i think one was like omega or something big city built over a crater on the firlls world​

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: poopman600​
Age & location: 16/USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:well i am looking for a town and applied to light forge and got no response and i think it would be a good idea for me to join up here​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?since zeal and sanctum​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i have but i cant remember the names of them because they were in old worlds i think one was like omega or something big city built over a crater on the firlls world​
@Poopman600
You are accepted :p
join /ch ct, and say hello.
poke etkenn or me ingame, so you get perms in our regions :D
Just remember to take a look at our list of allied.¨

To everyone:
This command is pretty usefull.
To see who that are in our chat type /ch who
if it is someone you don't know who are type /town who "name"
So you know if he/she is allied before you say something important in our chat.
If you see someone you son't know who are, so /town who "name"
If the person is non allied, I use to do /hero who "name" to know if I can beat the person or if I should run...

Nothing to do whit you poopman :D
Just a reminder, to everyone :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Poopman600
You are accepted :p
join /ch ct, and say hello.
poke etkenn or me ingame, so you get perms in our regions :D
Just remember to take a look at our list of allied.¨

To everyone:
This command is pretty usefull.
To see who that are in our chat type /ch who
if it is someone you don't know who are type /town who "name"
So you know if he/she is allied before you say something important in our chat.
If you see someone you son't know who are, so /town who "name"
If the person is non allied, I use to do /hero who "name" to know if I can beat the person or if I should run...

Nothing to do whit you poopman :D
Just a reminder, to everyone :D
You know that you can add people to region without them being online? Just add him next time you're online ;) The command is /region addmember canterlot "name"

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
I feel safest when you do it. I just asked a question if you where gone until monday or came back sundayish.