• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Spicycheez I feel the need to reiterate, this thread isn't for flaming/trolling. Both Camelot and Ocean Side have suffered losses in raiding, and we kindly thank you for your donations :D. This server's goal is to create factions and force interaction between allying and enemy towns. I've told you time and time again, we are enemies and you will be treated as such. I do not however go to your thread and flame/gloat/troll/whatever your intent is. Name calling and trash talking isn't necessary, and quite frankly it is damaging to this server as a whole. If you dislike us, continue to "magically beastmaster" into our castle. Continue to send people at us, continue to raid, it is part of the game. However spending free time to troll forums isn't very honorable, and we could all do without it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Right now me and TizRo is raiding random towns (exept allies), since our town isn't 'good' i think it's okey, they will not know either unless a player is online and he see us or we kill him, but since we play when very few are online it should be fine. I know that GreekCrackShot know that me and TizRo raided Athena, but he isn't like spicy and doesn't declare war at once and start flaming/trolling our thread.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Raiding is all part of the game. We are not allied with anyone currently (although please refrain from raiding any ARC towns, and Newerth)We've been raided since we started Camelot. I don't take it personally, it just means I need to up my defenses. Have fun playing the game, as long as you abide by the rules, do whatever floats your boat. It's about having fun, not playing a game to do what other people like.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I honestly don't think you two will ever be happy to get into Athena when I am online. You will die. Full chainmail tank coming your way!

Spicycheez

Portal
I did not declare war because of the raid after all it is part of the game. However I could not tolerate alex's and flippin tuna's douche baggeryness and the way the got the items via exploiting.

TizRo

TNT
Yo Gezzy found our mine and looted everything and killed me :(

64+ diamond
64 gold
3/4 stacks of iron

i still have that chest that i saved in the town so we still have some.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No worries, we mine for the xp, not the loot ;) Too bad with the gold, but i don't really need coins right now :)
Btw what is the full name of that guy, we should find his town and shit on it :p

TizRo

TNT
No worries, we mine for the xp, not the loot ;) Too bad with the gold, but i don't really need coins right now :)
Btw what is the full name of that guy, we should find his town and shit on it :p

his IGN is Gezzy

Gezzy

Stone
@TizRo @EtKEnn
I have nothing against your town, just picked a name off of the online list to track and hunt. His name stood out because we've crossed paths before. But regardless - if you're going to retaliate and attack my town, I'm going to be putting my citizens on high alert. I don't want this to become town vs. town, but if you'd like to make it a fight between towns, so be it. I come from the town of Sandgem, 2900, -230.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sandgem added to my 'list'. You are still safe, i'm busy finding a way in Solis now. TizRo and Millejinta we must talk, also we may get js_mine and some others if they are online. I didn't have anything against you either, until you killed my friend and looted our base. If i remember right Sandgem will be my 10th town raiding :D

Gezzy

Stone
Oh, don't worry about my safety. But if you want to continue trying to strong-arm me, feel free to take this to PMs so we don't clutter your thread.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh, don't worry about my safety. But if you want to continue trying to strong-arm me, feel free to take this to PMs so we don't clutter your thread.
Camelot's thread* or Barbas0l's thread*, whatever, not even going to bother raiding your town, all other minerals then gold is nearly worthless for me :/

Gezzy

Stone
I didn't mean that it was literally yours, but okay.
Also, if it's nearly worthless for you, why did you even bring up "shitting on my town"?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Because i don't like you killing fellow citizens, especially when they are friends. What happened to PM'ing? :p

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't we just say it like this:
pvp, raiding and killing it all a part of the game.
If someone don't like it they can do whatever they want, I need to think about you killing TizRo and looting our base, and when i find out what i mean about it i am going to do what i mean whitout trolling or argue about it anywhere.