• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Exploiting? well, if he is online we can chase him away, but i hope he isn't a wizard so he groupteleports 20 Ocean siders in :/

Luijay

Coal
AzenYumCha has made it over your cactus walls. Jusst Sayyin. :p

EDIT: This infiltration was legit btw. But don't worry, he's only got through one of your walls.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We know, but the town itelf is so well protected that he will never get inside, unless he do it illegal

Luijay

Coal
Yeah, protection is superb. However, it's lacking the clarity of design. It's starting to look really ugly for my liking. :/

Spicycheez

Portal
sigh* Ive told you guys I don't exploit, I'm not Alex! Do you know how long it took me to get inside? I literally spent 3-4 days trying to find ways to get in.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
well, the wall have showed that its worthy our town :p And btw, i dont have anything bad against you people, i was not a part of the raid, it's just that im loyal to Drake and Camelot. If your inside maybe we can meet sometime :D not inside the town ofc ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think the war is unnecesayry anyway (probably failed at spelling there), but its fun to finally try pvp, but really, why war? i dont think they took anything worthy stuff.

Sorry for double post :/

Spicycheez

Portal
Calm down, if im right, they will not even get into the town, if they do they cant raid a thing, doors and chests are now cobbled up ;)
tbh I just come there to kill, finding items is just a bonus for me.

EDIT: Just saw your post. alexhoff1 exploited to steal over 20 stacks of iron and 30 stacks of coal. When I killed flippintuna1, he was carrying some diamonds and wall building materials. They not only killed our town members but stole and tried to stop the progression of our town development. More information can be found on our thread. @EtKEnn

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, good job @alexhoff1 :D 20 stacks iron and 30 stacks coal, thats more than the space in the inevntory so i dont understand how thats possible

Spicycheez

Portal
Did you even go and read my post on the Ocean Side thread? I said they came multiple times and stole.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No i didn't :p well, anyways, a warning to citizens: spicy has marked inside the 'noble plot' area, but i secured the main lift yesterday, so we are safe, just dont walk around in the noble area without weapons ;) he is lvl 50 beastmaster, so he beats anyone probably :(

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
This is our official town thread, any flaming or trolling can be taken to PM's @Luijay @Spicycheez . I told you guys from Ocean Side from the get go. I understand your hostility, and accept your terms of war. However, my citizens know exploiting is unacceptable, from our town and from the server. We of Camelot seek to fight honorably, not resort to exploiting to solve arguments. Alexhoff1 is the only member of my town who has taken anything from Ocean Side, and I will continue to shelter him in Camelot. I look forward to seeing you guys in battle. Please keep our thread clear of useless banter. Thank you and FOR CAMELOT!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
and the winner is....... @DrMadFellow
and the runner up is... @millejinta87
Good work guys, I'll send you your prizes next time I see you in game. I'm almost done with my exams and papers due this week. Expect to see a lot of changes in and around Camelot over this next week (and here on the forums;))
-Until further notice, all members of the [ARC] kingdom are to be viewed as friendly.- @olicrazy85 send me a PM and we'll talk:)and as always,

FOR CAMELOT!

TizRo

TNT
Name: TizRo​
Minecraft Exp: played since alpha.​
Herocraft Exp: about a week but thats because my computer broke.​
Spec or intended spec: Miner/crafter.​
Current level: Level 29 warrior.​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) well I like to mine alot but also like to kill people.​
What strengths do you bring to the town?:Well I am a good builder, also a loyal person. I will respect everyone in the town anf follow orders.​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out)​
What would you like to see from your town?: Would like to see a team that will help out others when needed.​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: Well I play nearly everyday for 4 Hours +​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: I normally play everyday apart from weekends for about 4 hours so 20 hours.​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes and will follow them ALWAYS.​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes!.​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes and I will.​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Camelot Sir TizRo. I am finishing up exams and a paper this week, but I'll be on some today and can help ya find the castle, and get you an apartment :)

TizRo

TNT
Welcome to Camelot Sir TizRo. I am finishing up exams and a paper this week, but I'll be on some today and can help ya find the castle, and get you an apartment :)
thank you.if you know the coordinates then send me a message if you want would be easier.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I can send a PM, if thats okey Drake ;)

Edit: I have sendt him a PM with the cordinates and some info :)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Nice thanks for helping him ;) I'll be done with school work, finally, today. Get started on my week long break:D I'm going to be making a lot changes come tomorrow. We need to continue/help with the wall, it's getting closer and closer to finishing. I'm going to start recruiting more this week as well, castle is almost prepared to hold more citizens. I'll also be looking for another council member or two this week.
This next weeks Agenda: Install gates throughout Camelot, wall off farms and install lifts, FINISH OUTER WALL (with everyone's help, get with me or Drmad if you want to know what you can do to help) :), help unspecced citizens level up :cool:, start implementing citizen ideas for Camelot;).

FOR CAMELOT!