• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

olicrazy85

Dirt
Name: olicrazy85​
Minecraft Exp: i have played minecraft since 4 march 2011. a friend by this game to me to my birthday. i have played on viking craft and some server my friends have. my brother js_mine is in this town to he is my little brother.​
Herocraft Exp: i have not so much exp with herocraft.​
Spec or intended spec:​
Current level: 3 but i have not played on this server to much to.​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) build shop and some thing likethat because i like to build shops and houses :)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: my exp with minecraft and that is much exp and things i can do. you need me?​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)now one​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out)no​
What would you like to see from your town?: a nice town everybody can be happy for:D
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: +1 norway. i play around 15:00 to 18:00​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: i dont know but i am on this server every day ;)
you can ask js_mine and etkenn and millejinta87 if you want some information about me, ;)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well if they say you're good, I believe em :) Welcome aboard Sir olicrazy85. I'm gonna be on in a bit, I'll get you an apartment when I get on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Everyone in Camelot, listen, you must all put a block on top of your chests and close all doors and fill in all holes in the entrance/wall, i read on Ocean side's town thread and Danda will be leading a DAILY raiding party against Camelot, we must stand together and fight against this threat and not surrender to these intruders, be prepared and make sure ALL chests are secured and doors.
We must stand together, FOR CAMELOT!
@Barbasol @DrMadFellow @millejinta87 @HadesEnvoy @js_mine @olicrazy85
Plz add more tags to the thread, thanks.

-EtKEnn

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will take a round in the town and put blocks on people chests, if thats okey.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Calm down, if im right, they will not even get into the town, if they do they cant raid a thing, doors and chests are now cobbled up ;)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Haha don't worry guys, we've been enemies with their allies anyway. People have been trying to get in since before these guys. Everyone just do like they've been doing, replace blocks and be careful outside. FOR CAMELOT! and remember PvP is part of the game, raiding is part of the game. I wont tolerate any exploiting or griefing from our members though. Please keep it honorable. I'll be working on making it even harder to get in :p and yes, for now just keep anything not protected, covered. I believe they are working on a system to change this, but until then we will continue to keep everything covered.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just want to be 100% sure that Camelot treasures is safe ;) Me and Mille is going on some raids next week, we won't say when, if people from Ocean side is wathing this thread ;) Feel free to PM me or Mille if you join, the target is Ocean Side, i just hope that the Kingdom of Spire won't help them.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've made some changes to the castle until later. Narrowed it down to one entrance with multiple air-locks. Don't worry guys, all attacks on Camelot will be returned in kind :D . Fortunately all valuables are under lock and key :p Nothing to worry about fellas. If they show up with more than 3-4, just stay inside and wait for reinforcements, also, have fun being safe :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hahaha, yeah thats true, Camelot is bullet and intruder proof, if they for some amazing reason gets inside our: "gay cactus wall" as a Ocean Side dude said, we can just sit safe in our houses laughing at their failing :p

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
SpicyCheez somehow found his way inside the castle >.< . Not sure if it was legal or not. None the less, everyone be careful when traveling. /hero who SpicyCheez to see if he's online, probably set his recall there. We'll continue further work on keeping people out.