• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: MrFly007
Age/Timezone: EST
Referals: No one...I think
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Paragon (nothing against them) was cool but not as active as I liked, and this one person in there... Also Mineris got sorta kinda dead when I left, errrr also Malkier but that was long dead.
Link to whitelist application: Whitelist app...like for the server? You all know me!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to be in Belegost becuase I know a few people pretty well and Acherous loves me.
How can you help out the town: Im a pretty good build (hopefully soon to be architect) and a good-ish pvper
What do you want from the town: Erm, I dont know maybe kindness and comedy
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Im a dragoon 43
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Becuase Im nice and friendly and can kill people without mercy (Dosent usually happen) and yeah I can help out with anything you want.
Tell us about yourself: Im very active in sports so I cannot always be on but I usually make time. I enjoy this server alot and like to pvp when I can.
Did you read the rules: Yep
Accepted, get with me in game MrFly!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: MrFly007
Age/Timezone: EST
Referals: No one...I think
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Paragon (nothing against them) was cool but not as active as I liked, and this one person in there... Also Mineris got sorta kinda dead when I left, errrr also Malkier but that was long dead.
Link to whitelist application: Whitelist app...like for the server? You all know me!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to be in Belegost becuase I know a few people pretty well and Acherous loves me.
How can you help out the town: Im a pretty good build (hopefully soon to be architect) and a good-ish pvper
What do you want from the town: Erm, I dont know maybe kindness and comedy
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Im a dragoon 43
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Becuase Im nice and friendly and can kill people without mercy (Dosent usually happen) and yeah I can help out with anything you want.
Tell us about yourself: Im very active in sports so I cannot always be on but I usually make time. I enjoy this server alot and like to pvp when I can.
Did you read the rules: Yep
We got your back greg. :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
GoogleIO2012-116.jpg
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nexus+7

Flyingpig5

Gold
IGN: Flyingpig5
Age/Timezone: 16/+8:00
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:never been in one
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/flyingpig5s-app.34316/#post-295591
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Would like to have the experience of being in a town
How can you help out the town: i would help get supplys and members (I have alot of friends on this server)
What do you want from the town: Fun enjoyable Town
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard and Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: so far 6-10
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i just wanna have fun a not be a dick to anyone in the town
Tell us about yourself: been playing video games for awhile and started playing mc since pre alpha, i enjoy playing video games with friends.
Did you read the rules:Yes

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Flyingpig5
Age/Timezone: 16/+8:00
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:never been in one
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/flyingpig5s-app.34316/#post-295591
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Would like to have the experience of being in a town
How can you help out the town: i would help get supplys and members (I have alot of friends on this server)
What do you want from the town: Fun enjoyable Town
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard and Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: so far 6-10
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i just wanna have fun a not be a dick to anyone in the town
Tell us about yourself: been playing video games for awhile and started playing mc since pre alpha, i enjoy playing video games with friends.
Accepted, get with what777, Zrock1013, Acherous or me in game!

klunderi

Wood
Recruitment -
~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN:
Age/Timezone: 16 Perth+8
Referals:Flyingpig5
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/klunderis-application-for-hc.34317/#post-295598
Why do you wish to join Belegost:because i have never joined a town before and is sound really cool :)
How can you help out the town: keep it safe from raids and collecting resources (if needed)
What do you want from the town: all i want is to be in a safe haven and be around nice people.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Pyromancer-Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i want to make heeps of friends on the server and not be hated.
Tell us about yourself: well, i dont know i like minecraft and i also like playing the guitar.
Did you read the rules: yes

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Recruitment -
~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN:
Age/Timezone: 16 Perth+8
Referals:Flyingpig5
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/klunderis-application-for-hc.34317/#post-295598
Why do you wish to join Belegost:because i have never joined a town before and is sound really cool :)
How can you help out the town: keep it safe from raids and collecting resources (if needed)
What do you want from the town: all i want is to be in a safe haven and be around nice people.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Pyromancer-Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i want to make heeps of friends on the server and not be hated.
Tell us about yourself: well, i dont know i like minecraft and i also like playing the guitar.
Did you read the rules: yes

Seems good, get with me ingame to be invited to the town.

IGN: flishflash123
Age/Timezone: 13 london
Referals:not been in a town before
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none this is my first choice
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.34238/#post-295281
Why do you wish to join Belegost: because it sounds like the best town in herocraft
How can you help out the town: i am quite good at arcutechture and redstone
What do you want from the town: a greif free place to store my items and to make new friends
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): caster (pyromancer) and blacksmith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 possibly
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i have alot to offer to the town
Tell us about yourself: i am a 13year old male from england i love minecraft, herocraft and MC hunger Games
Did you read the rules:yes as they are they are the same as the normal server rules

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: flishflash123
Age/Timezone: 13 london
Referals:not been in a town before
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none this is my first choice
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.34238/#post-295281
Why do you wish to join Belegost: because it sounds like the best town in herocraft
How can you help out the town: i am quite good at arcutechture and redstone
What do you want from the town: a greif free place to store my items and to make new friends
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): caster (pyromancer) and blacksmith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 possibly
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: because i have alot to offer to the town
Tell us about yourself: i am a 13year old male from england i love minecraft, herocraft and MC hunger Games
Did you read the rules:yes as they are they are the same as the normal server rules
Accepted, get with what777, Zrock1013, TheMrLief or me in game!

Erl_Roscal

Dirt
IGN: Erl_Roscal
Age/Timezone: 15, GMT+1
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none, I am a fresh Dwarf coming to see the world!
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/roscals-app.34669/#post-297244

Why do you wish to join Belegost: I love to RP and I am a Dwarf! Allways loved to play MC in a group and not allone.

How can you help out the town: I am a great builder when it comes to medival style and I want to be a smith/warrior and help ppl with this as much as possible
What do you want from the town: a nice and helpfull community, where I can find game pals and fun!
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a warrior and want to be a Paladin. As profession I want to be a smith ( both can varry to the towns needs)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: in the holidays : ALLOT! normaly tho 2-3 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Cause I think I can hopefully help out allot and I am a dwarf! :p
Tell us about yourself: I live in germany but have british origins. I have been playing RPGs sins I am 7, spanning from games like WoW to skyrim to MC servers.
Did you read the rules: ofcource I did!

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:C4ruso
Age/Timezone:17
Referals:what777 Acherous W0nderB0y
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:Mineris Eclipse Malkier Jerchico was lazy
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:My friends joined the town
How can you help out the town:I can help to raid and to def the town
What do you want from the town:Fun and PvP
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Im Samurai 60 and Smith 32
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1 3/4 years
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Becuase im a good pvper im funny and can help other people
Tell us about yourself:Im from Germany im playing everyday herocraft

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Erl_Roscal
Age/Timezone: 15, GMT+1
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none, I am a fresh Dwarf coming to see the world!
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/roscals-app.34669/#post-297244

Why do you wish to join Belegost: I love to RP and I am a Dwarf! Allways loved to play MC in a group and not allone.

How can you help out the town: I am a great builder when it comes to medival style and I want to be a smith/warrior and help ppl with this as much as possible
What do you want from the town: a nice and helpfull community, where I can find game pals and fun!
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a warrior and want to be a Paladin. As profession I want to be a smith ( both can varry to the towns needs)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: in the holidays : ALLOT! normaly tho 2-3 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Cause I think I can hopefully help out allot and I am a dwarf! :p
Tell us about yourself: I live in germany but have british origins. I have been playing RPGs sins I am 7, spanning from games like WoW to skyrim to MC servers.
Did you read the rules: ofcource I did!
IGN:C4ruso
Age/Timezone:17
Referals:what777 Acherous W0nderB0y
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:Mineris Eclipse Malkier Jerchico was lazy
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:My friends joined the town
How can you help out the town:I can help to raid and to def the town
What do you want from the town:Fun and PvP
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Im Samurai 60 and Smith 32
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1 3/4 years
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Becuase im a good pvper im funny and can help other people
Tell us about yourself:Im from Germany im playing everyday herocraft
accepted, get with me ingame.

IGN: IguanaPower
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: No referrals
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rapture before, but it got griefed and abandoned.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iguanapowers-whitelist-application.26323/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I've heard many great things about this town, and it is a close ally of Rapture.
How can you help out the town: I am a handyman, I could do whatever you need me to do, I am an allrounder.
What do you want from the town: A community, a group of people I could help out and they could help me. To grow as a whole.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Bard or Ranger/Smith or Mason
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 during week, 4+ on weekend
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a good guy, I don't grief and respect other minecraft players and would be a good contribution to the city of Belegost.
Tell us about yourself: I play soccer during school and my birthday is january 15th and thats why I'm 14 now and it says 13 on my app.
Did you read the rules: Yes.