• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (23) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

donnymeyer

Obsidian
shall we use the fourms we already set up for the last wipe? we can just start a new general discussion for the new map. also, @EtKEnn, mind if i join CT?

bananapie62

Stone
we will need to find a way to 'capture' at least one villager in the next town so we can get emeralds, gold is no longer the high priced ore, emeralds are.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
we will need to find a way to 'capture' at least one villager in the next town so we can get emeralds, gold is no longer the high priced ore, emeralds are.
i think gold will stay the same price until emerald tools are added, since gold tools now do the most damage. mearlds, however, will still be more than gold

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Emeralds won't be used due to the extreamly easy way of getting them.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
People just love to go offtopic in this thread, that's why I need to ask. ;)
Also yes, being grumpy-pants is my job. (Hence the avatar)

bananapie62

Stone
even if emeralds are not the high price. we can still use them to buy iron/diamond tools from the blacksmith and enchant them though the priest.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3