• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (23) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah Canada actually do well in skiing (Ground skiing that is)
Cross-country skiing?... Yeah, in the winter I could ski to school if I wanted, and we have enough glaciers so that I can ski in the summer too(downhill) :) Farnham glacier this weekend.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I want to thanks each and EVERYONE of our members!
Belegost is nothing whitout our members!
You are the people who have formed our town, you are the people at least I have done this for...
I hope to see you all in the next map, if not everyone end up in the same town, just stay active in the big herocraft community, and you'l get no problems whit having contact whit eachother :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't you dare destroy my beautiful and now pointless walls. :p
Anyway, good luck wherever you may end up!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll make a convo later this weekend, with people who might be interested in Camelot ;)

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
@Haxnn Will you be remaking BG or any other towns? I really liked this town and it's community so I am hoping in the new map there will be a town similar to BG for all the old BG members to join.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just remembered that I was the one who made up the name Belegost for BG xD I remember I said "What about the names Nargothrond or Belegost?" and Kourne, Haxnn and mille all liked it so they decided to go with Belegost. Good times

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
That isn't decided yet, we will let you know as soon as possible so please bear with us for now. ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Things are being discussed, I am a bit disappointed we are getting a map Whipe. But I am excited for the next map :)