• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Haxnn stated several times that he is unable to edit the first post, because it freezes on editing.
If he is able to change it again, there will be more things changed than just the taxes. (e.g. townslist that I am currently going through)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Correct. We may have to creat a new thread if this stays a problem....

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Well we are close to town :D, I have an idea for when we get there, docks! We should put the water around BG to use and creat an artificial sea. Then we would add docks and boats etc. It would be in one corner and would look open. but glass would still be protecting us. Thoughts?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No, but at the docks we could close it off with glass so it's safe.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Haxnn stated several times that he is unable to edit the first post, because it freezes on editing.
If he is able to change it again, there will be more things changed than just the taxes. (e.g. townslist that I am currently going through)
I know what you mean, my town mayor has the same issue at times when he tries to edit a specific section of our thread.

Crusha_C

Iron
I am a new player who has never played, i am a n00b one day i will be l33t i spent an hour finding these terms. i plan to be a medic. my in game name is rainbowbutterflysparkles. I would be a great edition to the town becuase i can build stairs. my avatar is very beautiful and you guys should make a monument to me in the center of the town. If you don't let me join i will kill everybody in the town because i am an amazing player. if you don't reply within 2 hours i will bribe people using my beautiful body to destroy your town.

There I put lots of thought into that Haxnn, you better let rainbowbutterflysparkles join. (Don't tell her I said this but shes ugly)

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN(In game name)
xoiyoyoxoi
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
WoleverEntun
Why do you want to join Belegost?
I want to join a community, as in a town.
Any past towns you were citizen of?
None
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
I am a lvl 25 disciple.
Who are our allies?
Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
Kingdom of Obscurity(KO) - (Panorama etc.)

Rise Against (RA)

The Academy

The Helpers

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
xexorian is too serious about XD. It's a game, someone should tell him.

I'm coming home today Kourne, we'll throw a party sometime this week.

Dumknight

Wood
IGN- dumknight
Referrals- asked for a town in Ch re and someone said to join Belegost
Why do you want to be in Belegost- Im new to this server and thought this can be a great experience and an opertunity, i also need a place to stay and protect my items, i am also a excellent builder which i hope to improve the town with permission ofc :)
where u part of any town- no
i plan on being a Samurai for pvp and an enchanter for pve
your allies are
- RiseAgainst(RA)
- The Academy
- The Helpers
- Guilds
- KO(Panorama)

Lakewolf

Glowing Redstone
IGN- Lakewolf
Referrals - Xoiyoyoxoi
Why do you want to join Belegost?- Tired of being out on your own and getting killed by people while your just Mining or putting stuff up
Any past towns you were citizen of? - No
What class/spec are you/planning to be?- Currently mid way in Dreadknight but probably will respec to another warrior class later
Who are our allies?-
Xandria Dominion(XD) ,Kingdom of Obscurity(KO)
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy, The Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.