• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN(In game name)

Donnymeyer

Referrals / How did you hear about us?

well, i first heard from this town's development thread.

Why do you want to join Belegost?

because a few of my friends from zeal are in the town, and some other friends from this map

Any past towns you were citizen of?

Lightforge, Belegost :)P) and Eclipse

What class/spec are you/planning to be?

I am currently a level 21 ranger and a level 10 crafter.

also, since i accidently deleted the last question, our allies are:

Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
Kingdom of Obscurity(KO) - (Panorama etc.)
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy
The Helpers

Accepted! Get with me or @Kourne @millejinta87 or @Haxnn in-game for Coords, regions, ect..

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Do I really have to mention every week, that Haxnn is unable to edit his first post without his computer going bananas? :D
The list got already updated, aswell as the forntpage itself, we just didn't have the chance to edit it yet. ;)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
k
Do I really have to mention every week, that Haxnn is unable to edit his first post without his computer going bananas? :D
The list got already updated, aswell as the forntpage itself, we just didn't have the chance to edit it yet. ;)
first, i love your signature XD and second what happened to haxnn"s computer?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
At the airport right now :). Sorry have been away for so long, my laptop wasn't running Minecraft and every time I logged into the forums I got logged off. Looks like things are still in order :p

Also welcome back @donnymeyer

I will get the new forum thread up tomorrow because this one freezes my computer (and it isn't a bad computer :confused:)

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN(In game name):Bfittipaldi

Referrals / How did you hear about us?: Acdcwrocker told me about this town

Why do you want to join Belegost?: Because my friend Acdcwrocker is in the town and it seems like a good community to be a part of.

Any past towns you were citizen of?: No.

What class/spec are you/planning to be?: Geomancer, Caster

Who are our allies?: Kingdoms,Xandria Dominion(XD),Kingdom of Obscurity(KO),Rise Against (RA),The Academy,and The Helpers​
Please Accept :)

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN(In game name):Bfittipaldi

Referrals / How did you hear about us?: Acdcwrocker told me about this town

Why do you want to join Belegost?: Because my friend Acdcwrocker is in the town and it seems like a good community to be a part of.

Any past towns you were citizen of?: No.

What class/spec are you/planning to be?: Geomancer, Caster

Who are our allies?: Kingdoms,Xandria Dominion(XD),Kingdom of Obscurity(KO),Rise Against (RA),The Academy,and The Helpers​
Please Accept :)

Accepted! I think you know the rest :).

ign name: pretender1122
referrals: xoiyoyoxio just told me about the town and it sounds great!
why do you want to join: i want to join because i have no other place to call home i have recently just joined herocraft and someone asked me to join this town i have read and saw the pictures of belegost and it loks great
any other towns you have joined: no this would be my first town to be apart of
class: i have just choosen the path of the rogue and i hope to become a ranger
allies: Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost,Kingdom of Obscurity,Panorama ,Rise Against (RA,The Academy,The Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.