• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, I'm not sure how the new Academy/town hall will end up, but I get the feeling we'll be able to use them.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks Wolever! We finished the chasm under the hall recently. Adding the floors with the Bank, Lounge, and Vaults today. And then the wall! Oh god the wall. We're going to need to recruit some more peeps for more manpower.(Or at least hire some haha)

kongrave

Portal
I have an idea
protectionq.png

With this many gates nobody can get in :) of course you will have to close each gate behind you

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I finished the Academy towers on the Atlas town hall, we'll start moving in soon.
I've made a dirt skeleton of a spire on top of the hall, and I want Dom to take a look at it to see if the shape is ok. It will be made of smooth and slabs mostly, with an ironblock accent here and there. The pillars holding it up will be obby, and one section will display the glowstone.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh! we have that. Left of the sandstone bridge, first torch. patch it up when you're done.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Proposing an alliance to KoE, from the council of ZKH.

thought this went without saying, but we would like to be listed as one too :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The reno is going pretty well, I'd say. The walls and entrance are coming along, and the town hall additions are done, except for moving the glowstone and removing the ladders.

Speaking of glowstone, can that be moved safely? As I said, don't wanna break it and only get like 2 dust back.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be the one to move it. Tell me where you want it.
There's an iron block on the inside of the pillar, you can remove that and put the glowstone where it was.

I was trying to think of a more ornate way to display it, but "suspended by fences/rope" is fine for now.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So has the LWC bill passed? Neotetro is handing them out like candy, so I'm assuming yes.

EDIT: And who's SiC at this point? Surely Cybersword is inactive.