• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

toonman4003's whitelist :D

1. Minecraft In-game name:toonman4003
  2. Location & Age:Arizona,15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from another HC server called Artanes but was unbanned by a mod i was just angry with how lazy the admins were on rules and fixing classes(buff/nerf)
  4. Referral(s): DiastoliConduit
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From DiastoliConduit...He said its a good HC server so i said why not
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but i will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a whole lot of fun to have on a HC server.I love to pvp its something i HAVE to do and this just seemed like a good server to do it on.Plus i like to help ppl with HC stuff if i can.
  9. Special key:HCt11
  10. Additional Info:I'm super friendly and just love to have fun on MC :)
-Thx for reading my whitelist (person(s) name) i would love to pvp with you any day :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing

1. Minecraft In-game name:toonman4003
  2. Location & Age:Arizona,15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from another HC server called Artanes but was unbanned by a mod i was just angry with how lazy the admins were on rules and fixing classes(buff/nerf)
  4. Referral(s): DiastoliConduit
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From DiastoliConduit...He said its a good HC server so i said why not
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but i will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a whole lot of fun to have on a HC server.I love to pvp its something i HAVE to do and this just seemed like a good server to do it on.Plus i like to help ppl with HC stuff if i can.
  9. Special key:t11
  10. Additional Info:I'm super friendly and just love to have fun on MC :)
-Thx for reading my whitelist (person(s) name) i would love to pvp with you any day :p

Thank you for the interest in the server. I do however need your special key to be correct before reviewing your app. Remember to post back in this thread so I am aware you have corrected it. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay I will start off by saying I have found two bans, and these two bans are in no way going to be held against you, but I just have to know the reasoning behind this one:

[1] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. mom dates black men

@toonman4003

im so excited thx for taking the time to read my whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1349482527][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yeah i dont know wht tht one is i dont remember it

ahhhh yes...So this was a very bad day for me...Personal stuff i guess but yeah wht i said was meant to be a joke but it didnt make the person laugh so i did regret it so like i said i wsnt bashing the server i was jsut mad tht the HC they have wsnt working right but tht dosent give me the right to rage like tht...I've matured in the last year and i just let go but if u dont think i shoould be whitelisted then i guess thts up to u...I do regret wht i said and i lost a good friend :/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ahhhh yes...So this was a very bad day for me...Personal stuff i guess but yeah wht i said was meant to be a joke but it didnt make the person laugh so i did regret it so like i said i wsnt bashing the server i was jsut mad tht the HC they have wsnt working right but tht dosent give me the right to rage like tht...I've matured in the last year and i just let go but if u dont think i shoould be whitelisted then i guess thts up to u...I do regret wht i said and i lost a good friend :/

It happened in June, so saying you have matured in the past year confuses me.

How so? Some people mature at faster then others,well I think at least i truthfully have changed though i dont like being banned so i wont do something like tht again or anything against the rules without explanation as to why i did the things i did tht were wrong[DOUBLEPOST=1349483566][/DOUBLEPOST]im 15
Aug 13 1997 is my birth date

Oh wait im srry i read ur reply wrong...I didnt realize it was closer then tht but yes still i have matured a more since then i thought u were asking something else srry for the confusion

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance but I will warn you, harassment of staff ((And of course other players)) is not tolerated.

Welcome to Herocraft