• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tommy_Sk's application

Tommy_Sk

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tommy_Sk
  2. Location & Age: Italy, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Once banned in Hunger Games mc.pvp for flyng, ban was removed once i appealed. (flying is not permitted in game)
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched for a server like this and found herocraft, I was immediately interested!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I would really like to try this server out as I am very interested, I quite like building and creating stuff same as playing with and against other players.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT8}
  10. Additional Info:none

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tommy_Sk
  2. Location & Age: Italy, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Once banned in Hunger Games mc.pvp for flyng, ban was removed once i appealed. (flying is not permitted in game)
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched for a server like this and found herocraft, I was immediately interested!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I would really like to try this server out as I am very interested, I quite like building and creating stuff same as playing with and against other players.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCT7}
  10. Additional Info:none
The interest in our server is appreciated, but your special key is incorrect. Please fix it so the review may continue. Reply to this once you have done so.

Thanks!

Tommy_Sk

Dirt
Oh should I count the _ as a letter??
Sorry I didn't think I had to[DOUBLEPOST=1351167806][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorted it out :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to deny this application for now based of a rather recent hacking ban.

http://minecraftpvp.com/Forum/yaf_p...t_Permanent-Ban-HELP--Serious.aspx#post154321

You are free to play on the server through the greylist, but I will not be whitelisting you at this time. You may re-apply in the future, but I would give it a couple weeks or months. I would suggest using time on the greylist to prove yourself if you would like to get whitelisted in the future.

Tommy_Sk

Dirt
I have no minecraft mods. This is a promise I am making, I am a very honest and friendly player and would really like to join this server...please accept my application! I would never lie to you

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I have no minecraft mods. This is a promise I am making, I am a very honest and friendly player and would really like to join this server...please accept my application! I would never lie to you
What I see is a pretty recent ban for hacking. How can I really guarantee your not going to pull another stunt like hacking again? The answer is simple, I can't. The time frame between then and now is too close. Like I said you may play on the server through the greylist. Prove to us you are honest, friendly, and willing to abide by the rules. You will likely get accepted in the future if you can prove this.

You may re-apply in a couple weeks or months, whichever seems fitting. I will not be whitelisting you at this time.