• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ToiletPunisher's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name:ToiletPunisher
  2. Location & Age:California,21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was look at the forums at www.minecraftforums.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love minecraft and I would do anything to play on a pvp server besides I am pretty good at combat
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):(MCT14)
  10. Additional Info:I love to roleplay and my hobbies are playing video games

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
ToiletPunisher, Thank you for taking the time to fill out your application, however could you please explain why your forum age differs from the age you state you are in your white list application? Additionally, could you add more information regarding your [Additional information:] section. We want to get to know a bit about you, and some of your hobbies. Thanks :)

sorry for the age thing it is because i am actually 12 I thought you had to be older than 18 so I made up a year for my age it is actually May 12 2000[DOUBLEPOST=1354686997][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope you understand

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
sorry for the age thing it is because i am actually 12 I thought you had to be older than 18 so I made up a year for my age it is actually May 12 2000[DOUBLEPOST=1354686997][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope you understand

Regardless of the white list application age, and the profile age, you are not the required age to be white listed on Herocraft, Therefor I cannot white list you at this time.

Please feel free to play as a grey-list until you are of age (13 years old), and you can re-apply for white list.
The grey list world is warshard, and can be found by going from spawn, into an ender portal in the ground, then going to the portal at the very end of the Nexus. You can build here and live here but be cautious because GRIEF = ON.

Never the less, I hope you enjoy playing Herocraft. :)