• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tkdstar13 whitelist

Tkdstar13

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tkdstar13
  2. Location & Age: 27 Virginia
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Buddycraft (12 year old kid run server banned my girlfriend for having 64 diamonds sitting in a chest. Banned me by association)
  4. Referral(s): I don't know anyone on server except Kainzo though we haven't talked in years. lol.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: BotS forums - Yeah I've been lurking.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted for herocraft. it looks like an awesome concept and I can't wait to try it out.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read both of these and agree to abide by all rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft. I love RPG's. Therefore, I reckon I'll love Minecraft and "The Best Hardcore RPG EVER!" combined. I'd love to build up and be a renowned member of the community. I enjoy games without an end that only get better with time, Herocraft looks to be something awesome I would like to be a part of for a long time. Also, I played EQ with Kainzo like 10 years ago and I fought with you in that last man standing event out in the arena. I should have beat you, but the GMs wouldn't let me. Yeah I remember that day. Actually it says I'm not supposed to lie on this application, you definitely would have owned me. OP resists....
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCT9
  10. Additional Info: If I am accepted, I would appreciate the approval of my girlfriend's application so we can start playing herocraft together. Her IGN is Chuckleshammock. I will have her post an application here shortly. Thanks :)