• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tjr0926's Application

tjr0926

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: tjr0926
  2. Location & Age: Ohio 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Buxville - Spam
  4. Referral(s): WittyUsername816
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend (WittyUsername816)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: So I can play on the server and have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT7}
  10. Additional Info: Not anything really.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: tjr0926
  2. Location & Age: Ohio 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Buxville - Spam
  4. Referral(s): WittyUsername816
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend (WittyUsername816)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: So I can play on the server and have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT7}
  10. Additional Info: Not anything really.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362180341,1362180291][/DOUBLEPOST]When did your ban occur and what happened with it?

tjr0926

Wood
I don't remember the date, it was probably around a half year ago. Around early fall. I've been blocked from the website so I can't review it. I actually didn't know my cause of ban until I got on a friend's computer to look at the website. It had to do with talking about a friends server and a chat moderator banning me. I've never done anything since, and if you look at my Minecraft Forums history I've been accepted by many other servers since and done just fine. It mainly consisted of immaturity.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't remember the date, it was probably around a half year ago. Around early fall. I've been blocked from the website so I can't review it. I actually didn't know my cause of ban until I got on a friend's computer to look at the website. It had to do with talking about a friends server and a chat moderator banning me. I've never done anything since, and if you look at my Minecraft Forums history I've been accepted by many other servers since and done just fine. It mainly consisted of immaturity.

Just understand we will not tolerate any of the same nonsense here.

Accepted