• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Title Issues {Consolidated}

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Isn't targeting like that a little less than legit? (if its ok, then I have a list of things I am going to ask the 'ok mods' thread.)

B

Bingy1218

Moving Back to what this thread was for!!? May an Admin check this out please and possibly grant me the title and am i allowed to @ staff members?

B

Bingy1218

Wow really never woulda guessed but i literally do not have the title it says i dont not have it and its not in my /title list thats why im asking for a admin to look into it :\

Kharibidus

Legacy Supporter 4
Bingy1218 I also have this problem, however I am waiting for the 100 killstreak title. My thread has been up for a few weeks now without the problem being solved. It can apparently be granted by one of the admins or coders, but it seems to be on a low priority for some reason.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have spoken to admins and apparently they can not grant me and so we need mung3r
The underlying issue must be addressed as to why you weren't granting this if you did legit get it. Either 1) the recording was wrong 2) the database had issues or 3) an unforeseen issue occurred.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
This is that Clerical Assassin who wishes all knew of the exploits that achieved the Assassin title but it fails to activate. However, Mine shows the Assassin title in my title list but says it's not valid/achieved when I try to put it on.