• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Title Issues {Consolidated}

Kharibidus

Legacy Supporter 4
Kain Edit:
This post is the consolidated bug report for title issues. If you have a title issue post here and we will be investigating and gathering information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the 100+ kill streak, but since my petition isn't being answered, I'll just post it here.
I have died since getting the streak, but it was about 101-102. Posting the picture here.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
-Kharibidus

Kharibidus

Legacy Supporter 4
I am still having this problem, if I need to wait, that's fine but can someone tell me?

B

Bingy1218

I got a 50 killstreak and no title??????
b7mdlg.png

B

Bingy1218

I have and Checked title list any chance I can be granted a title?

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
I originally made a pe and I got the response "This cannot be solved in game please make a thread under bug reporting on the forums.

Kharibidus

Legacy Supporter 4
Bump - the problem persists.

Also, are only certain people allowed to be granted the title? GreekCrackShot says that his was granted to him.

B

Bingy1218

Can an admin check this out pls? I was looking forward to getting the title here's clear evidence of my getting the. Killstreak^^^^^^