• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: AeonofWinds
Age/Timezone: 17|PST ~`~!112~@2!~`~?
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Ya sometimes
Are you available on Skype?: Ya sometimes, but I prefer TS
How long have you been on Herocraft?: dumm 1 year now?
What class are you, include level: 50 Ranger 50 Ninja and 50 engi and 50 farmer? Its been a while
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engi and Ranger? Anythin the town needs?
Why Tiltwo?: I remember the community in Hyperion towns to be very friendly and if I start getting back into hc, this'd be a good place to start
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Architecture? Redstone? Shooting people with arrows and laughing at their inferiority? Meeting new people?
Any previous towns?: Arnor? Rhun? Lothair? Tiltwo? Imperial? Dwarfers town?
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Afk? and many of my friends afk'd? also college apps?
Strengths?: Ranger and building and redstone and gathering mats? and infiltration?
Weaknesses?: random afk moments? cannot play melee that well? gets a little talkative? Gets frustrated if Im not allowed to build stuff/engineer redstone?

ps: missed you guys, Hope y'all will accept me back as I try to get more involved in HC. It looks like things may have improved, and I miss building and huntin'.
gg

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: AeonofWinds
Age/Timezone: 17|PST ~`~!112~@2!~`~?
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Ya sometimes
Are you available on Skype?: Ya sometimes, but I prefer TS
How long have you been on Herocraft?: dumm 1 year now?
What class are you, include level: 50 Ranger 50 Ninja and 50 engi and 50 farmer? Its been a while
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engi and Ranger? Anythin the town needs?
Why Tiltwo?: I remember the community in Hyperion towns to be very friendly and if I start getting back into hc, this'd be a good place to start
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Architecture? Redstone? Shooting people with arrows and laughing at their inferiority? Meeting new people?
Any previous towns?: Arnor? Rhun? Lothair? Tiltwo? Imperial? Dwarfers town?
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Afk? and many of my friends afk'd? also college apps?
Strengths?: Ranger and building and redstone and gathering mats? and infiltration?
Weaknesses?: random afk moments? cannot play melee that well? gets a little talkative? Gets frustrated if Im not allowed to build stuff/engineer redstone?

ps: missed you guys, Hope y'all will accept me back as I try to get more involved in HC. It looks like things may have improved, and I miss building and huntin'.

ACCEPTED! Hey bro, long time, welcome back! Look for me or any town council member to invite you for our town. :D

IGN:TheVortex67
Age/Timezone: 15 / Eastern Standard~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sorry no, I just not comfortable releasing my voice.
Are you available on Skype?: Again, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 weeks
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight, lvl 16 (i want to change to ninja or paladin)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith or a enchanter, but I'm lvl 20 crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Because its very hard these days to find a good rp town, and I just want somewhere to have fun on minecraft. Somewhere where there is a good community feeling. Most other towns are like"Hey there, join us because we have storage!"
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The fact that the possibilities are endless. You can build A castle. Floating in the sky. In the nether. See what I mean! You can do anything!
Any previous towns?: Yes, I forgot the name, I left months ago.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Long story, but everyone was an asshole to me so i left. And they were very inactive.
Strengths?: Im a great role-player, also Im good at redstone and creative building. I can help with town building, also I will make sure to keep all of the mining chests stocked. (cobblestone, ores, etc.)
Weaknesses?: Im horrible at PvP, but if the need arises, I may have some skill. Im still horrible though.

OceanWolfie

Stone
IGN: OceanWolfie

Age/Timezone: 19, Central Time Zone~ lol

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have it and am familiar with its controls.

Are you available on Skype?: Yes, of course, as jawsh0911

How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 3 months, but I didn't know what to do, and no one helped... so I stopped for a while. However, about a week ago, I downloaded Technic and tried again. I've been much more successful and educated since my first attempt and am growing in rank much faster than I expected.

What class are you, include level: Ranger, Lvl. 24

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith, but not there yet.

Why Tiltwo?: On recruitment, I was scouted and given information on what Tiltwo is. I love islands, and I hope I can be of assistance with building and defending. I want to help this place grow even further.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: When you are able to start with nothing and turn it into something beautiful and/or powerful. RPGs are my favorite type of gameplay, and Herocraft does an amazing job at it.

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: Architecture, alchemy, archery, hard worker, aspiring, witty

Weaknesses?: Not trusting others, PvP, no sword use.

Thank you for any consideration. I hope to join your awesome island.

IGN: OceanWolfie

Age/Timezone: 19, Central Time Zone~ lol

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have it and am familiar with its controls.

Are you available on Skype?: Yes, of course, as jawsh0911

How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 3 months, but I didn't know what to do, and no one helped... so I stopped for a while. However, about a week ago, I downloaded Technic and tried again. I've been much more successful and educated since my first attempt and am growing in rank much faster than I expected.

What class are you, include level: Ranger, Lvl. 24

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith, but not there yet.

Why Tiltwo?: On recruitment, I was scouted and given information on what Tiltwo is. I love islands, and I hope I can be of assistance with building and defending. I want to help this place grow even further.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: When you are able to start with nothing and turn it into something beautiful and/or powerful. RPGs are my favorite type of gameplay, and Herocraft does an amazing job at it.

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: Architecture, alchemy, archery, hard worker, aspiring, witty

Weaknesses?: Not trusting others, PvP, no sword use.

Thank you for any consideration. I hope to join your awesome island.
Accepted.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sorry no, I just not comfortable releasing my voice.
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight, lvl 16 (i want to change to ninja or paladin)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith or a enchanter, but I'm lvl 20 crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Because its very hard these days to find a good rp town, and I just want somewhere to have fun on minecraft. Somewhere where there is a good community feeling. Most other towns are like"Hey there, join us because we have storage!"
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The fact that the possibilities are endless. You can build A castle. Floating in the sky. In the nether. See what I mean! You can do anything!
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Long story, but everyone was an asshole to me so i left. And they were very inactive.
Strengths?: Im a great role-player, also Im good at redstone and creative building. I can help with town building, also I will make sure to keep all of the mining chests stocked. (cobblestone, ores, etc.)
Weaknesses?: Im horrible at PvP, but if the need arises, I may have some skill. Im still horrible though.
Your application will be discussed.

Triankas

Stone
IGN:WeNeverForget
Age/TImezone: 13,Mountain ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?:They are both good but really all I want to be is a Guard Or The Sentinel
How long have you played Herocraft?:I played a few months ago but than I moved so I wasn't able to play so I just started again.
What are strong points?:Archery, Building
What are your weak points?:Melee Combat and Farming

My Skype Is Triankas I do not have teamspeak.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: DesuDesuDesu
Age/Timezone: 17/EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes but not really late at night
Are you available on Skype?: same as above
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3.5 years
What class are you, include level: 54 Ninja/ 45 Miner
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): N/A
Why Tiltwo?: I like pvp.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: pvp
Any previous towns?: Warforged
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: left because not much pvp, most of the members were new
Strengths?: I'm self reliant. I probably won't live in the town. I live at spawn. I can help out with town stuff. Want to help raids. Good at pvp.
Weaknesses?: Some days im busy so i cant play.

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Accept ed
IGN: DesuDesuDesu
Age/Timezone: 17/EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes but not really late at night
Are you available on Skype?: same as above
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3.5 years
What class are you, include level: 54 Ninja/ 45 Miner
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): N/A
Why Tiltwo?: I like pvp.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: pvp
Any previous towns?: Warforged
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: left because not much pvp, most of the members were new
Strengths?: I'm self reliant. I probably won't live in the town. I live at spawn. I can help out with town stuff. Want to help raids. Good at pvp.
Weaknesses?: Some days im busy so i cant play.

Accepted! Look for me or any council member to get in.

Ash10744

Stone
IGN: Ash10744
Age/Timezone:16 EU
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes my name is Ash10744
Are you available on Skype?:Yes my skype name is Ash.kelly10744
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on for about 1hour now
What class are you, include level: My class is a Ranger and im a lvl 30 now.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Im a crafter lvl 1
Why Tiltwo?: I wanted a awesome server and i found one i am going to be playing this server for a very long time.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: ITS ADDICTING VERY VERY ADDICTING AND FUN
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I didn't have a previous town
Strengths?: My strengths is I'm very skilled with a bow!!
Weaknesses?: Very laggy computer until christmas!

lilspy2

Iron
IGN: lilspy2
Age/Timezone: 15/AKST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
What class are you, include level: Wizard 19
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter / 9 (engineer)
Why Tiltwo?: Has a large presence on server.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Seeing creative builds from other people and aspiring to make better ones.
Any previous towns?: before the reset... I don't even remember their names now...
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Server reset
Strengths?: Builder / redstone
Weaknesses?: pvp

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter / 9 (engineer)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Seeing creative builds from other people and aspiring to make better ones.
Any previous towns?: before the reset... I don't even remember their names now...

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

Ign: Calyton1372
14 years old, Central time zone
I am able to use teamspeak and skype
I'm very new to herocraft, but I would love to join, i am a level 9 ranger
Im new to the game, so my profession is undecided
I'd love to join Titltwo because it seems like a nice town
I love the rpg aspect of herocraft

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Ign: Calyton1372
14 years old, Central time zone
I am able to use teamspeak and skype
I'm very new to herocraft, but I would love to join, i am a level 9 ranger
Im new to the game, so my profession is undecided
I'd love to join Titltwo because it seems like a nice town
I love the rpg aspect of herocraft

Denied. You've failed to read the rules and you used the incorrect application. Good luck elsewhere!

gloZedify

Stone
IGN: Zaxtremist
Age/Timezone: 19 / Pacific ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Preferably not
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played for quite a bit for the past year, but took some time off.
What class are you, include level: I am a Beguiler, level 13 (Which I mastered awhile ago, but the data appears to be reset now)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter->Runesmith, but can become whatever the town needs me to be.
Why Tiltwo?: I received a large number of people saying to join the town, the island aspect sounds absolutely charming. The people who sent out the invites also seemed lovely!
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Heroes plugin is just fantastic and the community I remember was just enjoyable.
Any previous towns?: I forget its name, was too long ago and appears to be gone now
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left due to exams and just recently decided to get back into the game.
Strengths?: PvP and a cheery disposition! :D
Weaknesses?: Most likely architecture

After further discussion you have been denied.

JacobDaGun

Dirt
IGN: JacobDaGun
Age/Timezone: 18/MDT

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes...? Don't really use it, but I have it.
Are you available on Skype?: No...not really, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day-ish.

What class are you, include level: Lv. 1 Paladin.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lv. 1 Crafter. Either a Merchant, Blacksmith, or Farmer.
Why Tiltwo?: It was suggested, and seems friendly enough.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft, I like what I see here so far. Minecraft...I'm competent at it?
Any previous towns?: Nope.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A.

Strengths?: Decent builder, getting better at building, patient, willing to help, and well versed enough at Minecraft to be of good service.
Weaknesses?: No good at PvP...like...no good at all. AT ALL, I tell you, AT ALL! Like...really really really terrible awful with it. Have a job, and school too at some point in the forseeable future.

IGN:WeNeverForget
Age/TImezone: 13,Mountain ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?:They are both good but really all I want to be is a Guard Or The Sentinel
How long have you played Herocraft?:I played a few months ago but than I moved so I wasn't able to play so I just started again.
What are strong points?:Archery, Building
What are your weak points?:Melee Combat and Farming

My Skype Is Triankas I do not have teamspeak.
Your application is incomplete. Lack of effort. Denied.

IGN: Ash10744
Age/Timezone:16 EU
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes my name is Ash10744
Are you available on Skype?:Yes my skype name is Ash.kelly10744
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on for about 1hour now
What class are you, include level: My class is a Ranger and im a lvl 30 now.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Im a crafter lvl 1
Why Tiltwo?: I wanted a awesome server and i found one i am going to be playing this server for a very long time.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: ITS ADDICTING VERY VERY ADDICTING AND FUN
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I didn't have a previous town
Strengths?: My strengths is I'm very skilled with a bow!!
Weaknesses?: Very laggy computer until christmas!
You have failed to read the rules. Denied.

Is it possible for you to get teamspeak? Are you willing to pvp or learn how?