• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

zerodelta97

Stone
IGN: zerodelta97
Age/Timezone: 19, timezone +7 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Sure
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a month
What class are you, include level: Shaman 37
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: For Better Experience
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero plugin!
Any previous towns?: Self Create heroTrainer
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: ---
Strengths?: Good Tactic And Setup Grinding
Weaknesses?: Building

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: zerodelta97
Age/Timezone: 19, timezone +7 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Sure
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a month
What class are you, include level: Shaman 37
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: For Better Experience
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero plugin!
Any previous towns?: Self Create heroTrainer
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: ---
Strengths?: Good Tactic And Setup Grinding
Weaknesses?: Building

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

Fantom858

Wood
IGN: Fantom858
Age/Timezone: 22 berlin euopean time zone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: just recently joined and plan on staying for a long time
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: royalty if possible but where ever I'm put i wont say no to
Strengths?: very creative, can build great builds if given the material for it, mining, exploring
Weaknesses?: i'm not the best pvper but i still love to pvp and i'm always down for a good pvp

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Fantom858
Age/Timezone: 22 berlin euopean time zone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: just recently joined and plan on staying for a long time
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: royalty if possible but where ever I'm put i wont say no to
Strengths?: very creative, can build great builds if given the material for it, mining, exploring
Weaknesses?: i'm not the best pvper but i still love to pvp and i'm always down for a good pvp

Denied. You've failed to read the rules and you used the incorrect application. Good luck elsewhere!

Sencler

Dirt
IGN: Sencler
Age/Timezone: 25 United Kingdom ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 week
What class are you, include level: Ranger 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 but maybe i will change
Why Tiltwo?: Seems a big town with nice organized people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining, farming, pve.
Any previous towns?: Bridport
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left to go to a biger town!
Strengths?: Mining and farming.
Weaknesses?: Not a pro in PVP!

Thanks! <3

Last edited:
IGN: Sencler
Age/Timezone: 25 United Kingdom ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 week
What class are you, include level: Ranger 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 but maybe i will change
Why Tiltwo?: Seems a big town with nice organized people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining, farming, pve.
Any previous towns?: Bridport
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left to go to a biger town!
Strengths?: Mining and farming.
Weaknesses?: Not a pro in PVP!

Thanks! <3
Word. Accepted. Get with me in game to be invited to the town.

jronny12

Dirt
IGN:Jronny12
Age/Timezone:21 NY state ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: im sure i could, but i never have :eek:
Are you available on Skype?: yes :)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days :X
What class are you, include level: Shaman level 18
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): i think a blacksmith... but ill let youknow if i change my mind :)
Why Tiltwo?: someone suggested it to me and it seems very organized and nice! :)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i like PvE and building and farming!
Any previous towns?:nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i wasnt cuz i wasnt in one :D
Strengths?: PVE and farming and being nice :D
Weaknesses?: PVP :X

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Jronny12
Age/Timezone:21 NY state ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: im sure i could, but i never have :eek:
Are you available on Skype?: yes :)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days :X
What class are you, include level: Shaman level 18
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): i think a blacksmith... but ill let youknow if i change my mind :)
Why Tiltwo?: someone suggested it to me and it seems very organized and nice! :)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i like PvE and building and farming!
Any previous towns?:nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i wasnt cuz i wasnt in one :D
Strengths?: PVE and farming and being nice :D
Weaknesses?: PVP :X

Accepted. Congratulations message me or a council member in game. :)

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: shunSY
Age/Timezone: ECT
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a year
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: i don;t really know what is that
Strengths?: i will be a wizard that is really to port and gp TO ANY location you looking for. and i will also be a farmer that stay farming 24/7
Weaknesses?: i get boring with stuff pretty quick... when the town is emply

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
Age/Timezone: ECT
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a year
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: i don;t really know what is that
Strengths?: i will be a wizard that is really to port and gp TO ANY location you looking for. and i will also be a farmer that stay farming 24/7
Weaknesses?: i get boring with stuff pretty quick... when the town is emply

Denied. You have failed to read the rules better luck elsewhere!

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
Age/Timezone: ect
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yepe
Are you available on Skype?: yepe
How long have you been on Herocraft?: one year
What class are you, include level: wizard 33 level
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter. plan to be a farmer
Why Tiltwo?: because i think a lot of people is in the town. i wanna be with groups. and also god recommend this town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i love how the spells work.
Any previous towns?: warensumle
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: no one is online.. and there is nothing i can do at all in this town. no farm.. no one to level with..
Strengths?: i am really to help anyone who need a tp. and i will do my best to support farm supply.
Weaknesses?: i need to be with the social goup

IGN:TheVortex67
Age/Timezone: 15 / Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sorry no, I just not comfortable releasing my voice.
Are you available on Skype?: Again, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 weeks
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight, lvl 16 (i want to change to ninja or paladin)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith or a enchanter, but I'm lvl 20 crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Because its very hard these days to find a good rp town, and I just want somewhere to have fun on minecraft. Somewhere where there is a good community feeling. Most other towns are like"Hey there, join us because we have storage!"
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The fact that the possibilities are endless. You can build A castle. Floating in the sky. In the nether. See what I mean! You can do anything!
Any previous towns?: Yes, I forgot the name, I left months ago.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Long story, but everyone was an asshole to me so i left. And they were very inactive.
Strengths?: Im a great role-player, also Im good at redstone and creative building. I can help with town building, also I will make sure to keep all of the mining chests stocked. (cobblestone, ores, etc.)
Weaknesses?: Im horrible at PvP, but if the need arises, I may have some skill. Im still horrible though.

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:TheVortex67
Age/Timezone: 15 / Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sorry no, I just not comfortable releasing my voice.
Are you available on Skype?: Again, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 weeks
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight, lvl 16 (i want to change to ninja or paladin)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith or a enchanter, but I'm lvl 20 crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Because its very hard these days to find a good rp town, and I just want somewhere to have fun on minecraft. Somewhere where there is a good community feeling. Most other towns are like"Hey there, join us because we have storage!"
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The fact that the possibilities are endless. You can build A castle. Floating in the sky. In the nether. See what I mean! You can do anything!
Any previous towns?: Yes, I forgot the name, I left months ago.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Long story, but everyone was an asshole to me so i left. And they were very inactive.
Strengths?: Im a great role-player, also Im good at redstone and creative building. I can help with town building, also I will make sure to keep all of the mining chests stocked. (cobblestone, ores, etc.)
Weaknesses?: Im horrible at PvP, but if the need arises, I may have some skill. Im still horrible though.

Denied. You have failed to read the rules, better luck elsewhere!

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
I, Rihawk, hereby resign as Head Helper in Tiltwo to pursue the construction of my town Brimhollow.

@Perboni @bradleyley I'll let you guys decide who will be my successor ;)
Thank you very much for your precious work as Head Builder, you left your mark in our island! always count with Tiltwo for whatever Brimhollow may need. May Brimhollow grow strong Under your wise leadership!

IGN: AeonofWinds
Age/Timezone: 17|PST ~`~!112~@2!~`~?
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Ya sometimes
Are you available on Skype?: Ya sometimes, but I prefer TS
How long have you been on Herocraft?: dumm 1 year now?
What class are you, include level: 50 Ranger 50 Ninja and 50 engi and 50 farmer? Its been a while
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engi and Ranger? Anythin the town needs?
Why Tiltwo?: I remember the community in Hyperion towns to be very friendly and if I start getting back into hc, this'd be a good place to start
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Architecture? Redstone? Shooting people with arrows and laughing at their inferiority? Meeting new people?
Any previous towns?: Arnor? Rhun? Lothair? Tiltwo? Imperial? Dwarfers town?
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Afk? and many of my friends afk'd? also college apps?
Strengths?: Ranger and building and redstone and gathering mats? and infiltration?
Weaknesses?: random afk moments? cannot play melee that well? gets a little talkative? Gets frustrated if Im not allowed to build stuff/engineer redstone?

ps: missed you guys, Hope y'all will accept me back as I try to get more involved in HC. It looks like things may have improved, and I miss building and huntin'.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
And thus a new era has been triggered. Vordai has been put as the new capital of New Delve, Perboni has been crowned King of Tiltwo, Bradleyley second in command. Let a new age begin.