• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TigoBitties123's Ban Appeal

H

Herro123

IGN: Tigobitties123
Banned by?: Apherdite
Time of ban: 10/19/11
Reason for ban: Illegal Mod Use (Xray)
Your Story: Hey Herocraft! This is Tigo, I wanted to try and send in a ban appeal. It has been 7 months and a couple weeks or so. I do realize the slim chance I have of getting unbanned but I wanted to try and get back into Minecraft and there really isn't any other server I'd play on so I am just going to try here and if not, oh well! The link to my first and second ban appeals will be below, I had to create a new forum account because my previous one was banned, I had another one before that one that I forgot the password and therefore I had multiple accounts. I was banned In-Game for xraying, I believe it was Aphers and Kainzo that caught me doing it. Anyways, that is all just wanted to be back with all my old buds like Farroes, Gaiden, Darroes, and Acronym!

~Tigo

First Ban appeal: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigobitties123s-ban-appeal.9268/#post-66529
Second Ban appeal: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigobitties123s-ban-appeal.9572/#post-69362

PS: I was not using illegal mods but I do respect that they were trying to do their jobs and better the server.

H

Herro123

TS3 Name: Tigo
Banned by?: Danda
Time of ban: 6/8./2012
Reason for ban: I have no clue!
Your story: I was playing LoL with Mak and then I was banned by Danda. I tried to PM Danda on Irc about it but either I couldn't get a hold of him or he wasn't responding. What happened?

Had to create this post because my other forum account was deleted and I figured out my original accounts password, Not trying to spam this :p.

Banned by?: Apherdite
Your Story: Hey Herocraft! This is Tigo, I wanted to try and send in a ban appeal. It has been 7 months and a couple weeks or so. I do realize the slim chance I have of getting unbanned but I wanted to try and get back into Minecraft and there really isn't any other server I'd play on so I am just going to try here and if not, oh well! The link to my first and second ban appeals will be below, I was banned In-Game for xraying, I believe it was Aphers and Kainzo that caught me "doing it". Anyways, that is all just wanted to be back with all my old buds like Farroes, Gaiden, Darroes, and Acronym!

~Tigo

First Ban appeal: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigobitties123s-ban-appeal.9268/#post-66529
Second Ban appeal: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigobitties123s-ban-appeal.9572/#post-69362

PS: I was not using illegal mods but I do respect that they were trying to do their jobs and better the server.

Banned by?: @Apherdite & @Kainzo
Your Story: About a week to two weeks before I had gotten banned I was messing around and decided to download xray for a prison server. Should have never thought about it, another friend was using it to so I went along I never thought about using it on herocraft but after spending all day walking across the map buying gold and selling it to DHX for kingdom I gave in and began to cheat, I should have known better. I lied because I was mad at myself, I knew I would have got caught sooner or later. But, I figured I could get enough Gold to get kingdom then quit. I don't know what I was thinking, as they say an honest days work for an honest days pay and I was taking advantage of honest pay which should only be gave out for honest work.

My mistake of using it the first time. I can't really prove to you that I won't without a chance, and if given I am going to try and be someone in Herocraft that everyone knows they can come to for help. I was stupid and cocky, I used to backtalk staff all the time. Even though they used to devote their own time to the server so I could have fun. I realized how dumb I was. How I took it for granted. If unbanned I want to become staff at some point and it wouldn't be a good way if I used mods again. @Apherdite

Sorry, was reading a old post where bearcat said it would be good to tag the person. So I just went and did it, did not mean to be annoying if so.