• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TigoBitties123's Ban Appeal

Tigo123

Iron
IGN: Tigobitties123
Banned by?: Apherdite
Time of ban: 10/19/11
Reason for ban: Illegal Mod Use (Xray)
Your story: This is my second ban appeal, but noone has responded to the first one except for Apherdite saying this will be discussed internally. I will use a spoiler to show my first one. Reason I am making this second appeal is because the other one I can not reply to and it has been almost a week now and a verdict has not been answered. I do not know why and I am not blaming anyone. I understand it is probably because the staff is really busy and it mine just slipped by. I understand why you banned me and got rid of me and respect that you did because you thought I was a hacker, people who try to destroy the server and do not care about the community. Again, all I can say is I did not use hacks, really that is all I can do in my part I wish I could do more. I would just like a verdict to whether or not I am unbanned or remain banned. I respect whichever verdict that is. I knew someoone was there because I type in shout chat every once in while when mining to make sure noone is around me because people like to collect the bounties the admins loved to put on me. And thank you for responding, rather annoying getting ignored :p.
Here is my first ban appeal:

IGN: TigoBitties123

Banned By?: Apherdite

Time of ban: Around 4:45 Cst on 10/19/11

Reason of ban: Illegal mod use (Xray)

Your story: Ok, I was banned today for xray, I do not use any illegal mods on my jar (I know everyone says this just thought I should to). The first "xray" usage was me digging randomly and I found gold which I do randomly, that has been one of the very few times I have found anything I understand how that can seem like xray. The second "xray" usage was me digging out dirt which is what I do when mining which is a tip I gained through a youtube user I watched (if you want his channel just let me know) and I found a small 4x7 cave with gold in it and I guess that can seem like xray, but alot of players do dig out dirt when they are mining from my understanding0. You guys could even watch me for multiple more days to gather more evidence, because I do not cheat, I do feel I should not have been banned. Ok, thats it I really love this server and would never cheat or harm the welfare of it, if I did cheat I would not try to point out alot of bugs/flaws with things to Kainzo like the heros plugin. I know this ban appeal is not very long like some but, I really just do not know what to say, I guess all I can say is I do not cheat and wait for my desicion to be able to play on this server again.

EDIT: I just found out my money was wiped, People would think I would just rage quit or whatever but I do not really care about the money, its having to leave this great community I care about. Even if I were to be unbanned without the money that would be fine I just want to be back with everyone on Herocraft.

Forgot to @Kainzo @Apherdite
@Apherdite @Kainzo @Seratt

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Two founders spectated you, we determined that you were xraying. Not only were you turning in massive amounts of gold per day but you were leveling faster than normal. Digging 'straight' to gold within a minute apart. Using radar to try and detect admins/whoever is watching you. The plugin we use - does not allow anyone to see admins when vanished unless 1) you interpret the packet using illegal mods or 2) we remove the ability.

We won't stand by idle while users abuse our policies.

2011-10-19_16.36.39.png2011-10-19_16.36.40 - Copy.png