• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tigerlilly01234's application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Tigerlilly01234
  2. Location & Age:20 almost 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s):Guardian787, firter_jet, Rumblestikk, thedarkgeneral, and blackraida
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend blackraida.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I totally agree.
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I've read all the rules and ToS. I really LOVE playing Minecraft. The guys from the town Windhelm are Awesome! I know them from watching blackraida play Herocraft. I love watching him play it. The social environment looks very neat. I want to be in a town and help contribute to it. Preferrably Windhelm!

Additional Info: I'm currently going to college but and do not know what I want to be yet. I like to be very creative and artistic! :3 I like to airsoft with blackraida. ALSO, Blackraida and I sometimes use the same I.P. address because he comes over a lot. I really like animals and cute things. I really love nature. <3 I have 4 dogs and a parrot and a sugar glider and my betta fish, talon. Also could you change my account name from what it is to my in game name please. I accidentally messed up on that.

Valera

Diamond
Good Luck out there!!! oh and watch out for the one town... Windhelm or something..

;)