• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

thomaslemarte's application

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:thomaslemarte
  2. Location & Age:Orting, WA 13 (june 15 1999)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when) I have had bans, i do not remember what they were for :p
  4. Referral(s): I have played on this server before.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:^^^^^^^^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yeap.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yeapereedeodah.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been on the server before (too lazy to look for my old one)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCt13
  10. Additional Info: I have played on this server before, a year or two ago, i am the Dungeon master of my towns DnD group, i am a hardcore RPer, i love the Heroes mod, And if i find my old App, i will bump it.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Found my old one, here it is:
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thomaslemarte
  2. Location & Age: washington, i'm 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once, was banned for "Griefing" when built my house on top of underground house. and i had two forgiven for being blamed for stealing.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: searched: Awesome minecraft servers on youtube and found you. +1 because you guys RP.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fair player, and am constantley active with the server, i am a major resource gatherer and i have been RPing on MANY games for 2-3 years.
  9. Additional Info: I left my previous server because my account got hacked. I changed my password, e-mail, and i have not been in trouble for about 3 weeks. I don't like having all my stuff taken and then restarting :p
I aRe the pWnZoR, fEeL mEh WaTh!!1!!11![DOUBLEPOST=1352768519,1352768468][/DOUBLEPOST]now that i think of it, i feel like a lair for saying i was 13 back then :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:thomaslemarte
  2. Location & Age:Orting, WA 13 (june 15 1999)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when) I have had bans, i do not remember what they were for :p
  4. Referral(s): I have played on this server before.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:^^^^^^^^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yeap.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yeapereedeodah.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been on the server before (too lazy to look for my old one)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCt13
  10. Additional Info: I have played on this server before, a year or two ago, i am the Dungeon master of my towns DnD group, i am a hardcore RPer, i love the Heroes mod, And if i find my old App, i will bump it.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Since you lied on your original application, and although you were once whitelisted I would like to know the details surrounding these bans:

[0] => 64.31.60.194 .:. Proven Griefing
[1] => mc.crystalgaming.org:25616 .:. Griefing user created content.
[2] => server.blaizecraft.com .:. Greifing [Appeal at Blaizecraft.com]

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Like sexypants05 said on my last one
"
my mistake, one website told me that you had been banned three times and all registered on mcbans, but when i looked on mcbans, it said only one for proven griefing issued by zsakulv2...we take griefing bans seriously, so can you please explain this ban to me in more detail... "

and as i replied,

"It was probably when i made my house ontop of someone else's, and they had a huge fit, so i never came back. (Excuse my language) They were all dumbasses, no matter what i said, they never gave back full privlages. I am looking for a good server where people do not freek out on somthing easily fixed. Such as, moving a house "

and then i stayed up till 6 A.M. doing my whitelist app. went to sleep, then played the server about 13 hours a day for a week straight.

i hope you re- accept me into the server.
P.S. Can i have my lv. 38 Cleric (healer dude) back?​

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
First off the map was restarted in September so anything you had prior to that was wiped.

Since you lied on your previous application you are going to be reviewed like a normal player, since you should not have been accepted in the first place.

So I am asking you to explain the banes in question. Not what was said on your previous application, or what the previous proctor said. I am asking you to explain them in detail.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
This is gunna be tricky, i don't remember exactly which is which but one of them, but one was building on top of an underground house, one was... uh... oh yea, the mayer of my town p!$$#d me off alot so i destroyed his town in the middle of the night. then i raged quit. and the third... i dont remember. me and staying up late do not mix. neither does my low self esteem.
i don't know, i just wana go back to my favorite server.