• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsplatter

Diamond
So long Gabi! You were always awesome when you came for my PE's, never knew you too well but you were a cool guy. Best of luck with future endeavors. :)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Noooo Gabi don't go! Promise you'll at least visit the forums from time to time, or simply login to a say hi every once in a while! :(

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Sorry I didnt get to know you. I think you helped me with a problem or we talked about a problem. We will all miss you here in hc. I wish you luck for the future.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'll log in from time to time. I'll still be on steam and skype for those who have it :)

Noooo Gabi don't go! Promise you'll at least visit the forums from time to time, or simply login to a say hi every once in a while! :(
;-; I'll miss you too symbolite! And bear!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's been really wonderful having you as part of staff and part of the server for so long. I appreciate all of the work and time you've put into the server and all of the help you have given us over the past year. I will miss seeing you around, but I understand that sometimes you must move on to bigger and better things. But there will always be a place for you here, and you will never be forgotten!!

This kinda sounds like you just died or something... lol

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'll hop on from time to time, either on forums or in game but Herocraft is something that will always hold a place in my mind. I'll never forget the first time I met Aph and Kainzo on Kingdom map when I got my T5 donor vault a year ago and aph was wearing a Marilyn Monroe white dress MC skin (atleast thats what I thought it was :p) and Kainzo was dawning the Hooded figure without a face skin. I've had many experiences and I wont forget them.

You guys will always be my first big server and favorite server to have joined and probably the only one to do that.

Also note, I'm not leaving this server for another server. All rumors of that kind are a lie.

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Farewell, Gabizou. I never really got to know you other than the few times you assisted me with PEs, but you were always someone I looked up to.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and be sure to come by and say hi to Herocraft in the future.

~xF

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Bye,friend.
HCcoolGabizou.png

<3

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

Everyone who knew you on HC will honestly miss you, Gabi. From my first day in KRS in Sanctum, to Spire now, you've never been anything less than an amazing person and friend. Thanks for being awesome!

I and every other Rens citizen will miss you, we couldn't have asked for a better leader. Or SiC. That too. :p
Don't be a stranger, I'll turn you into a squid. ;-;
-Shadownub

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
:/ I'm gonna miss you man. We weren't the closest of friends, but I always thought of you as one. Back on Sanctum I think the only reason I knew who you were was because of the Ol' Pirate's guild. But after I became King of ORE, it was nice to get to know you a bit better in TS from time to time, and your general disposition was most likely a big factor in what kept KRS going. You seemed to be doing the job as King well, and you proved yourself to staff, leading up to your promotions. I may not have been the most mature kid back on Sanctum, and I <may> have raided Rens and other KRS towns a few times...
(A.K.A. was never caught doing so...)
But I'm glad that we got around it and remained friendly despite my ignorance.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and I hope I'll see you around sometime again, in Teamspeak, or in-game.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Once a teammate, always a community. You can run from Herocraft, but you can't run from the players. We love you gab, but most of us haven't seen the last of you. Steam, and TS3 are your friends, never forget that Gab. Never.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, have fun, where ever you go, what ever you do. We'll all miss ya, and I wish you luck in all future endeavors, buddy. Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, y'hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.