• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I've spent a good solid year on this server. This awesome server, community built from friendships and around a focused man with a goal, to make the best Hardcore RPG server for Minecraft. I've built, done little pvp (pvp is just not my thing tbh), become Mod, gone through some bad times and some good times. My friends and those who don't even know me, I am saying goodbye to Herocraft.

Reasons why I'm leaving: I need to move on, friends have called me out to do other projects, playing on HC as a player isn't fun for me, and all I did was log in, check petitions and then log out. It's no offense to anyone, I just want to leave the server before I turn sour or something.

To my friends still here, I will miss you. We did some pretty crazy things on this server, sometimes it resulted in a crash or two, but we've all had fun. I will not forget anything done on HC, HC is something of its own kind. I say you keep at what you're doing and continue to greet people with friendly faces.

To those who don't know me, well I don't know what to say, I was an enthusiastic SIC of a Kingdom in Sanctum map, started my way up the ladder ranks, and ended with Mod. It was a fun ride, I certainly saw Herocraft change over time, sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better. It's an awesome server and I can definitely see it lasting.

To fellow Staff, I'll miss you guys. You guys always had interesting conversations and never once demeaned anyone. Of all I'd like to thank the Founders for giving me the privilege to play and moderate on Herocraft. You guys are awesome and have built a solid staff to continue the daily going-ons of HC.

So at this time of year, I'd like to wish everyone in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE a wonderful Winter and Holiday season. And to those of you in the Southern Hemisphere (Aussies in particular), Have a great Summer Holiday season :).

As to that, farewell. I'll miss you all :)

P.S. @Xanipher , I've already set my LWC's to your name in game (they're all in Shin Kyoto Town hall in the basement. Filled with random stuffs like iron and that type of thing). My gold chest shops are emptied and money sent over to you. Sorry I didn't give you guys any notice in advance, I didn't exactly have the time or patience to go through all of this before now.
@Dielan9999 @gtastuntdude @bearcat99 @victim130 @aceshooter11 @KanJam29 @bluejack404
I wish the best to Order of the Sun ;-; It's sad to leave it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Goodbye, i never got to know you, but i early understood that you are a person with huge influence :) I'm sure many players will miss you very much, because you are an important part of the community :)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Bye and best of luck in your ventures! I remember the day you whitelisted me, and never really thanked you for that, so, thanks! (A delayed one is better then none!)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So long, farewell and enjoy yourself.
You will me missed. :(

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Well met, Gabizou. I have met a person of stature, You have friended many people including myself, safe travels, jouneys and only look back to see the great things you have left in your path!!!

Tha Mole- Moejunur-

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I've been on the server for 4-5 months and everyone who helped get me started is gone now. Truly a sad day for Diffuse and all of HC. :(

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You guys do know that those who help you start on a server were also in the same position? It's time for you guys, the future of HC to lead it farther than where we have already lead it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Aw. Bye Gabi! Don't be a stranger!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@gabizou, we build Shin Kyoto together in the image of our great kingdom from Sanctum. If it wasn't for you, Carmeops, Shen, Raz, Xexo, Elmeer, Drastikos, Dysperous, Audie, Kingtom, and all the others wouldn't have made SK as great is it became. We did it for you. You will be missed!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I will miss you Gabi, keep in touch! (Or just say hi on the forums every once in a while.)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
y'all come back now, y'hear? Even if just to say hi every once in a while. Your absence will be felt.

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.