• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThePedoBear4's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ThePedoBear4
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, because I said 'Hi whicked" and I guess he didnt like my name
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: googling "minecraft rpg servers"
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was previously whitelisted but I think the whitelist got wiped when the server updated to 4.0
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT12
  10. Additional Info: I was whitelisted previously but when the server became herocraft 4.0 I guess the whitelist got wiped

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
He has been on HCO for quite awhile, and there was never an issue in the past with his name, though Kainzo does have the final call. =P

As for the whitelist, there are a fair few who had this issue and we can re-add you as long as Kainzo is okay with the name.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
He has been on HCO for quite awhile, and there was never an issue in the past with his name, though Kainzo does have the final call. =P

As for the whitelist, there are a fair few who had this issue and we can re-add you as long as Kainzo is okay with the name.

I'm still waiting on a verdict from kain.