• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheLeftToe's whitelist app

TheLeftToe

Gold
1. Minecraft In-game name: TheLeftToe

2. Location & Age: usa, 23

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): n/a

4. Referral(s): dielan9999 ironee212

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Dielan, The kind and gentle man who found me on the streets helpless, and without a server. ONLY with the 6 pairs of boots my 6 grandfathers made before dying as penny less old beggars. Those boots, were made of the finest bitch skin you see. Low, and down on my luck, he came in, and showed me the salvation of herocraft where I would sweat, and toil to be to his EXACT specifications.

He beat, and beat me every day until I was able to make a diamond sword. NOT just any diamond sword, he made me make sure I battled through creeps, swim through lava, and jump through every hoop to get them. My sword, you see turned out red through all the blood I had spilled at the time from being whipped in the back. so, I found myself finally ready to apply here.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes

8. Reason you should be accepted: because I shed blood to work my way up to dielan's exact specifications of proness to be up to the quality standards of the server

9. Additional Info: I am not an alt of dielan. only his friend, and this is my picture as well.

Attachments

• 26994_1257700490051_1455794018_30585557_4228236_n.jpg
    26994_1257700490051_1455794018_30585557_4228236_n.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 12

Aanokint

Obsidian
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:​
- Be 100% honest on your application​
- Use the proper application format​
- Include all of the information requested​
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application​
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression​
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.​
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​
Also the point has been aroused that you are using the same IP as another user.​
We will go ahead and whitelist you, however​
Along with the request that at some point, you send a post from your home IP.​