• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

theherb1 whitelist app

theherb1

Wood
  • In-game name: Theherb1
    Location and Age: Holland 38
    Previous Bans from other servers (explain): no
    Referral(s):
    Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): yes
    How'd you hear about Herocraft? serverlist
    Special Key: HCT8
    Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
    Reason(s) you should be accepted: Addicted gamer/ loyal
    Additional Info: Nothing

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  • In-game name: Theherb1
    Location and Age: Holland 38
    Previous Bans from other servers (explain): no
    Referral(s):
    Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): yes
    How'd you hear about Herocraft? serverlist
    Special Key: HCT8
    Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
    Reason(s) you should be accepted: Addicted gamer/ loyal
    Additional Info: Nothing

I'll be reviewing.

Please lengthen your application, tell us why you should be accepted and tell us about your hobbys and work.

theherb1

Wood
I like RPG games and also addicted to Mincraft. When I Found this server I think I found the combination between the 2. I like o play the game as straight as posible, even when I have more rights (For example when i Donate). Meaning that I don´t like that things are easy. When I read well, the hardcore settin is realising this.

Also: I tend to donate to games where i feel i will be for more than 1 year. So If the server is exactly what it is what i have in mind right now reading the info i could find, you have a donator here.

For my work: I am a finacial controler at a international company. Besides that I have some IT knowledge, being above average in databases (MS SQL).

I hope this is enough. Already put more info in a public forum than I normally do. When you need to know more of me, please use private messages or email.

Regards
Theherb1 (Peter)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Currently
I like RPG games and also addicted to Mincraft. When I Found this server I think I found the combination between the 2. I like o play the game as straight as posible, even when I have more rights (For example when i Donate). Meaning that I don´t like that things are easy. When I read well, the hardcore settin is realising this.

Also: I tend to donate to games where i feel i will be for more than 1 year. So If the server is exactly what it is what i have in mind right now reading the info i could find, you have a donator here.

For my work: I am a finacial controler at a international company. Besides that I have some IT knowledge, being above average in databases (MS SQL).

I hope this is enough. Already put more info in a public forum than I normally do. When you need to know more of me, please use private messages or email.

Regards
Theherb1 (Peter)
I'm currently in Maastricht, will be home (I live in Nijmegen) and will then review your app
This should be tonight, sorry for the delay.
(Celebrating Christmas with family)

theherb1

Wood
Geen Probleem, Familie gaat voor.
Hier hetzelfde. :)

Veel plezier vandaag.
Groet
Peter (theherb1)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Okay, everything seems fine.

Angyles Can you add him ingame? I'm at a friends house atm can't login.

(Sorry for asking Angyles, just don't want this person waiting)

theherb1 When Angyles adds you to the list, you are whitelisted!

Welcome!
(Don't be afraid to ask me anything ingame, or any other guides for that matter)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, everything seems fine.

Angyles Can you add him ingame? I'm at a friends house atm can't login.

(Sorry for asking Angyles, just don't want this person waiting)

theherb1 When Angyles adds you to the list, you are whitelisted!

Welcome!
(Don't be afraid to ask me anything ingame, or any other guides for that matter)
May not be Angyles, but added.