• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheDarkSide6697 Application Form

TheDarkSide6697

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheDarkSide6697
  2. Location & Age: 15 years of age, Victoria, Australia.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, have not been banned before.
  4. Referral(s): AzenYumCha, Jazza411, Rising_of_hell.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends jaryd and josh informed me about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have several friends playing this server and all tell me to come and help them create thing because they need some more people that they know personally. And I would love to have the opportunity to join in and help as much as I can.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCt15
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy games like this that include creation I have always liked the concept of these types of games.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347108042,1347107792][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @TheDarkSide! You have no bans, always great! Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding the whitelist right now so I can't whitelist you right away. Until the issue is resolved feel free to enjoy the server as part of the greylist. Thank you for being patient!

TheDarkSide6697

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you, I am very appreciative and somewhat excited to get whitelisted and join in on all the fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1347344234,1347112514][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for being impatient, but do you know when I will be whitelisted?

TheDarkSide6697

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks, so does that mean I will be whitelisted today or tonight or something, this timezone stuff is kinda confusing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks, so does that mean I will be whitelisted today or tonight or something, this timezone stuff is kinda confusing.

Forgive me because I am grumpy, missing my coffee and only been awake for 30 minutes now....but yes you are now added. If you have any issues please contact me via pm. Thanks

TheDarkSide6697

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you so much I am so grateful for what you have done, you wont regret it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1347368685,1347366075][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, can you change my forum name to match my IGN? :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you so much I am so grateful for what you have done, you wont regret it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1347368685,1347366075][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, can you change my forum name to match my IGN? :)
Your forum name will be changed when an admin is able to do so. Please be patient until then.