• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thebigotc's whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigotc

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thebigotc
  2. Location & Age: U.S. Massachusetts 17 yrs old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): small server herasing e the admins were wicked young harrassing everyone
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: will do
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: this server looks very interesting. Ive allways been a fan of MMORPG's and having that experience on minecraft would be great :)
  9. Additional Info: Im a good builder and help wherever i can

thebigotc

Wood
being completely honest i fell into the griefing croud for a while specifically servers by mc bans because me and friends of mine were treated poorly we did it for a while, then my friends stopped playing minecraf for League of Legends because they got bored of the survival aspect so i stopped griefing and started looking for legit servers to play on ive played a little hack/mine on technic servers i was actually looking for a new technic server when i saw urs and the herocraft post caught my eye.. i apologize for my previous record and now im hoping to find a good permanent server to play on legit my days of griefing r done

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My concern with your bans, is they are so current. I have some listed as September , but then there is one from Feb 2012. How do we know you have changed?

thebigotc

Wood
i would suggest giving me like a trial period where u watch my activities and if i do anything that worries the staff in anyway ban me but i give my word i wont break the rules ive literally stayed on the forum all day to hear a response because im looking forward to playing on this server It looks amazing. give me a chance and ill prove it.. Thankyou for hearing my case :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So two questions, and you better put some thought into these answers. I want to give you a chance but here are my issues.

1) You did not mention the griefing bans in your original application, why did you not mention them...especially if you are a changed player?
2) You stated in your application "being completely honest i fell into the griefing croud for a while specifically servers by mc bans because me and friends of mine were treated poorly we did it for a while". This server is hardcore. We have players that will find you and kill you just because. How do I know you will not turn around and grief or cause issues because you feel you were treated poorly? And if these friends come back and want to play, what assurances do we have that you lot will not cause issues?

thebigotc

Wood
1) to answer your first question: I was afraid of being banned immediately and not even get a to explain myself. I apologize i shouldve been upfront and told you about my past but a lot of forums arent like yours and they see how many bans i have and just immediately ban you not saying they dont have reason but they dont give you a chance. I guess i was trying to get by under the radar and didnt expect to be questioned for it so im extremely sorry but it shows how well run your server is so in a way it makes me more excited

2) I can handle myself very well with others and i love pvp. Being trolled doesnt bothered mean because ive done enough of that. Ive seen enough servers to know that there are a lot of servers with good admins and bad admins and as of late if i get bothered by whom im playing with ill just leave because i just want to find a good server with a mature group of players. By going through this ik my friends wouldnt be able to join this server because theyve been banned way more than i have and they are too young and immature, they dont handle heated situations very well. One of the bigger reasons that i played with them was because they were the first group of minecrafters that i had met and im hoping to meet a new group on this server. Ill even give there IGN's if you would like i really like what im seeing wiith this server and in the most sincere way i can put this i wouldnt still be here fighting for a chance to join if i was going to grief or harrass players

Im sorry for this whole process

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have read what you said, and I do feel that you are contrite in regards to your bans. I am going to give you a chance on this server because I do believe people can change. I will warn, we do not allow griefing, and trolling is frowned upon. You need to be on your best behaviour, and understand that this server can be harsh when it comes to new players.

As long as we do not have any issues, everything will be fine. Welcome to Herocraft @thebigotc, and do not disappoint me.

Status
Not open for further replies.