• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thebestkiller's Application For White-List.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Thebestkiller
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A FL, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:BigBlaster10
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT13
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: The reason you should accept me is because i've been trying to find a good server in months cause my old one got farly dull. So Bigblaster10 told me about this server, and liked it.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Thebestkiller
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A FL, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:BigBlaster10
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT13
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: The reason you should accept me is because i've been trying to find a good server in months cause my old one got farly dull. So Bigblaster10 told me about this server, and liked it.
Reviewing

I am?....[DOUBLEPOST=1375218926,1375218499][/DOUBLEPOST]And i dont know if i got banned and those bans dont have any reasons

And does it matter if i lie about my age? what if i dont want know what my age is. and i'm sorry that i said no, i didn't know.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
And does it matter if i lie about my age? what if i dont want know what my age is. and i'm sorry that i said no, i didn't know.
Yes, it matters that we know. It is part of the application process, we have a legal age requirement for our ToS that also falls under federal law COPPA. We need an honest answer, lying to us isn't going to benefit you.
I am?....[DOUBLEPOST=1375218926,1375218499][/DOUBLEPOST]And i dont know if i got banned and those bans dont have any reasons
Take a look at the thread I linked in my prior post. You applied over a year ago and your Proctor Angyles discovered you had 3 bans for griefing. Saying those bans don't have any reasons is untrue. Looks like you have another ban after that.

http://www.blockempires.com/forum/m/6141474/viewthread/4139445-thebestkiller

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
So i can't get whitelisted because i lied about my age and i didn't know i was banned. GG
Tell me where I stated you were denied. I am not finished with the review.

Also I do have a hard time believing that someone could just "forget" having 4 bans especially after you made an appeal for at least one of them.

We also ask for complete honestly when it comes to an application, lying to us does not speed things up.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
RoleBack i can get on the server.I can show you![DOUBLEPOST=1375406543,1375406184][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't belive me Go talk to insanehero

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
RoleBack i can get on the server.I can show you![DOUBLEPOST=1375406543,1375406184][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't belive me Go talk to insanehero
Just saying it was a rollback tells me hardly anything. Explain the ban in detail or I can't take your side of the story in very much consideration.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
OMG it was Roleback. Listen I got unbanned that day. Cause it was a ROLEBACK
Again, just saying it was a rollback tells me hardly anything. I want to know the details of what caused the ban, if you are going to keep saying it was a rollback and not tell me anything else this is going nowhere.

Becuase i was building and the last time i was building it said on that. Okay, go talk to insanehero. He will tell you it was a misstake!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Becuase i was building and the last time i was building it said on that. Okay, go talk to insanehero. He will tell you it was a misstake!
You are giving me just one sentence as an explanation, that is not very much detail. So as I was taking a peek at your Moderator application for the said server, reading the posts there gave me a much better idea as to what happened.

Now, your profile states you are 25, what is your proper birth date so we can correct this?