• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The World of Warcraft thread

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Waiting for WoW to finish downloading, hoping it's worth the wait.

=o!!!

Add me on real id!

I'm an oldschool gamer :p physical copies are basically the reason I buy games now lol Plus bonus content like mouse pads are always amazing :D

I can see how that is, I just could not wait to play, especially since my job was to support Kryptomaniac as he went for server first level 90 rogue, which he accomplished.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
=o!!!

Add me on real id!

I can see how that is, I just could not wait to play, especially since my job was to support Kryptomaniac as he went for server first level 90 rogue, which he accomplished.
Sweet! I hit 90 less than a day after our server first, which is good seeing as my delay :D and tell Krypto I said Gratz. Now I just need to grind for gear :( 3 off from heroics haha

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
HOLY FUCK that new BG is retarded, I crit 200k's or more ffs. Plus in Blood with my deeps gear I have almost 500k hp and with Vampiric blood I have 550 O.O I <3 MoP

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Frost mage op destro lock is insane if they get the chance to chaos bolt twice in a row

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
I played WoW for five minutes and chose An NUdead Hunter only because it had a pet spider.

As you may know i'm awful at this game.

plus i forgot how to play and forgot my password xD