• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The World of Warcraft thread

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kryptomaniac who used to play HCO and says he might come back, and I are both on Blackhand. Full of trolls but we enjoy it.

YOu use Tukui? I use Elvui =D

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Name: Apherdite
Class/Level: 70 Boomboom Druid
Race: Night Elf
Server: Aggramar -> Garona
Last Login: 4 years ago :p

Name: Artumis
Class/Level: 70 Rogue
Race: Night Elf
Server: Aggramar -> Garona
Guild: The Empire (ex)

Name: Romeoo
Class/Level: 70 Rogue
Race: Undead
Server: Malorne
Guild: Fever (ex)

various <70 alts.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Ive heard its good but tbh levelings easy as hell lately considering they basically halved the amount of exp you need e.g 84-85 as i recall used to need 8.6m exp now its 4.5m :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
WoWScrnShot_090812_204345.jpg

Just WoW. I am Lisabella at the top. I don't think level 85 PvP gets any better than this.[DOUBLEPOST=1347148642,1347148403][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone wants to add me on Real ID its [email protected]

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Awesome. I pulled off 21-0 on my Paladin at 74(No heirlooms :p So I guess I did something right).

And nice e-mail. ;)
I made the account like 4 years ago with a friends email at the time haha I had technically joined in BC, but I only played on a 7day trial, but I fully joined in Wrath, but to get a referral from my friend I needed to use another email haha.

I accept your challenge on that victim xD just hit 85 on my priest
Be sure to prtscrn :p

Cake9000

Stone
I made the account like 4 years ago with a friends email at the time haha I had technically joined in BC, but I only played on a 7day trial, but I fully joined in Wrath, but to get a referral from my friend I needed to use another email haha.

I joined at end wrath, Never really got anywhere, maybe 40 at max, and I quit until 4.2, when I rejoined, and then played up until now.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
WoW is garbage, but anyway, I stopped playing before it started sucking, which was before it was released.

Anyway, I was:

A level 27 Dark Knight-Elf of the 7 paths to Farogath!

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: Önden
Class: 85 Protection/Retribution Paladin
Race: Tauren
Server: Twisting-Nether
Progress: Got 6-7 cataclysm raider hc's 5/7 firelands hc 6/8 dragonsoul hc
Gear: Nearly 400 i level tank 396 i level retri.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha, I ordered my copy earlier this month so I am all ready to go. Come 12:00 am PST I will be on and leveling, watching Krypto try for server first for rogues.
Damn, lucky lol I need to go try and get in on the midnight release or I have to wait until noon ish tomorrow to get mine :(