• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Word of Helios [Holy] (6)

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
The Words of the Holy Voice, Helios Echelon.

The Multiverse is vast and mystical. Its incarnations throughout time have taught us much about the nature of the Multiverse and those who dwell within it. This is the Word of Helios Echelon, a guide to transcend the issues of life in the Multiverse.

The most important thing to remember is what one possesses and what happens to them isn't important. All that matters are your friends and fellow followers. Attacks upon oneself and his possessions do not require retribution, for these actions are still

young within the Multiverse's eternity and can always be regained through honest effort. Those who dwell upon their status and wealth are crushed by their defeats. They lack the will to forget and move forward.

Remember that souls don't exist for petty gains, but for a greater purpose.

This does not mean that we forsake this world the Zo have granted us. These materials are merely a medium to enact our wills. A true follower of Helios will not take these things for granted, but will also realize there are things of greater importance.

The poor souls who dwell upon their material gains lose sight of the higher goals and are lost. To maintain our resolves we set goals, but accomplishing one goal without setting another dissolves one's force of will.

Continue to aim for the higher goal, to be exalted amongst all, to be known by all, and to be remembered by all.

Not all follow the Word of Helios Echelon. This must be put into account. Bear no ill-will to those unfortunate souls, but do not let their actions interfere with the Teachings, despite their presence being most valuable to the Goal.

We impose no wrongs upon others and keep no hatred for those who wrong us. We do not fight or steal or sabotage, but we discuss and keep ourself honest and true to all.

Although not all non-followers sin, we shan't be ignorant to the existence of sin. No matter how foul the knave or how wretched the villain, they are still souls, made from the same ether as you and me.

The Teachings of forgetting all injustice and treating all honestly must always apply. Always spread the Teachings and lead those who have not heard my Word to the Goal.

On matters of being a Follower of the Word, a Heliolyte, a ritual of proof must be followed. An offering worthy of showing your true belief in the Word must be brought before Helios or one of his exalted to be cast in a ritual pool of lava.

If caught performing any form of sin against the word, all recognition as a follower shall be erased until confession has been made and the ritual has been remade before Helios himself.

What is it?
"The Word" is the holy text written by Helios Echelon, guiding the lost and weary to true peace. New copies of "The Word" are made and distributed daily so that everyone may read it. I would prefer it if no one would post the contents of "The Word" on the forums, though quoting the scripture is allowed. This guild is for Heliolytes, those who follow Heliolism, the religion of those who follow "The Word" and joining the guild requires initiation as a Heliolyte as stated in "The Word".
If you would like to join and swear to follow The Word, then post here and we may arrange initiation in game. If you haven't read it yet, then know that we are a pacifistic guild which absolutely forbids raiding, murder, theft, or other wrongful deeds. Our goal is to inspire peace in Herocraft by being peaceful.
Members
The Holy One
HelsEch
The Chosen
ArchCeaser​
The Initiates
GTAStuntDude​
Konurb​
me19584​
Canada_Blue​

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Temples
Main Temple: Location Withheld
Current permanent Brother: Helsech
*Note (No sermons are held at main temple, it is also the home of all Helios members, currently still under construction.)
Vigil Temple- Located east of Vigil over the Bridge
Current permanent Brother: me19584
Newerth Temple- Located on the northern road of Newerth
Current permanent Brother: Archceaser
*note (location for all sermons for Newerth and its kingdom towns)
Verstad Temple:
WORK IN PROGRESS
Towns to gain permission
Oakenshire
Wyntervale
Belegost
Sermon Schedules:
Vigil Temple: not yet established
Newerth Temple: Every saturday at 7pm Eastern Time
Followers:​
xexorian​
leftover5​
TheMormon​
Followers: For all those that try to follow The Word to their best but are not offical members of the guild.(Please leave a message in thread to have your name added)​

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
As you can see by my badass monk skin and avatar i think i would be perfect to spread the mighty word. :p

Have you received a copy of The Word and do you follow its Lessons? Good members ready to spread The Word and practice peace are welcome, but following The Word is the most important of all qualities. If you need a copy I can arrange one for you at Spawn.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Have you received a copy of The Word and do you follow its Lessons? Good members ready to spread The Word and practice peace are welcome, but following The Word is the most important of all qualities. If you need a copy I can arrange one for you at Spawn.
yea next time we are both on ill get a mage to send me to spawn

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
yea next time we are both on ill get a mage to send me to spawn
Sounds good.

As a note to others, if you'd like copies brought to your town, send me a PM with the town and coordinates or come to spawn requesting X amount of copies and I'll do what I can.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Is the Word a [Good] guild/religion?
It's beyond [Good] where you can fight Evil

We are [Holy]. I do not allow my guild to perform injustices. PvP is limited to sport(Skirmishes and Duels) and I do not permit Thievery, Raiding, or Swindling of any kind. We are to be an example to Herocraft of true peace.

I'd also like to add that we are looking for builders interested in assisting the construction of the holy temple! I'll be using preferably cheap materials to make a region of mountain-top temples and all the hands that can involve themselves to endorse this purely peaceful entity would be appreciated, follower or not.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
It's beyond [Good] where you can fight Evil

We are [Holy]. I do not allow my guild to perform injustices. PvP is limited to sport(Skirmishes and Duels) and I do not permit Thievery, Raiding, or Swindling of any kind. We are to be an example to Herocraft of true peace.

I'd also like to add that we are looking for builders interested in assisting the construction of the holy temple! I'll be using preferably cheap materials to make a region of mountain-top temples and all the hands that can involve themselves to endorse this purely peaceful entity would be appreciated, follower or not.
A guild not about killing, plundering, raiding, smashing, and generally PvP? Holy shit, this might actually be good. I'm not sure about this religion thing you're starting up though, but hey, I'll bite. I probably won't join, perhaps at a later date, but for now, you have my support!

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
A guild not about killing, plundering, raiding, smashing, and generally PvP? Holy shit, this might actually be good. I'm not sure about this religion thing you're starting up though, but hey, I'll bite. I probably won't join, perhaps at a later date, but for now, you have my support!

The religion is more or less a role play element through which I maintain the rules. It's also just a nifty idea that makes it more fun in my eyes.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
The religion is more or less a role play element through which I maintain the rules. It's also just a nifty idea that makes it more fun in my eyes.
I had assumed. Though like I said, I might join in later. Just know I'm one of the WORST builders in the world.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
I've updated the main post to contain The Word, since in-game distribution is overly tedious and I'm out of supplies. This does not mean I'll never make more copies, but I'm currently on hiatus, thus, to continue spreading the word, I've put it here for all to read.

In The Word We Trust.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh hey, you finally did this. I was blessed enough to hold the Manuscript of the Word in my own two hands. It was amazing, the Holy power it contained.

In the Word we Trust.

kongrave

Portal
Not all follow the Word of Helios Echelon. This must be put into account. Bare no ill-will to those unfortunate souls, but do not let their actions interfere with the Teachings, despite their presence being most valuable to the Goal.
22eB8

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
I want to join!
You seem interested in Heliolism, but to prove yourself a devote follower of The Word requires a sacrifice. This sacrifice is meant to represent all past sins being left behind and the principality of having no connection to earthly goods. Pick an offering wisely and meet me at -2650, +2100

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to start traveling to some of the good/neutral alignment towns to see if we can't secure any land in or outside their towns to build temples to host sermons.