• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

"Very well then." Fehui said,"I'm Fehui, and this is a kid who was totally freaking out at the town gates. There was a dead guy there too by the way. I accidentally knocked him out when he howled really loud. Then the guards started closing in, so I grabbed him and escaped. Why I grabbed him, I don't know, seemed he wasn't in a good situation. Anyway, who are you exactly?"

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

Weikauno became very tempted to check out the situation, as he had not seen society in so long and had the urge to talk. He finally gave in to his wits and started to head towards the fire. In the distance, he could see three figures, two new, and it looked like the distressed hooded man was standing there also, with his bow withdrawn.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

"What has happened here!" shouted Erokos.
One of the guards spoke. "Talion, the man requested to be dead, killed one of our men while we tried to arrest him. He sped off, and we could not catch up to him."
"Which way did he go?" inquired Erokos.
"The dark forest," replied the guard.
Erokos with his Ark-fiends then rushed to the tree line, weapons ready.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@Weikauno
@HeroGuy426

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"There's something lurking on the outside of the forest" Weikauno exclaimed to the three people by the fire, when he was only about 10 meters from them. "They don't look very nice, either. They don't look human. By the way, the name's Weikauno. Now, if you all would give me your names. And sir, is your friend sick? I am skilled in natural medical works, if you'd like my help I will do what I can" exclaimed Weikauno, still looking back occasionally at the distant edge of the forest, checking the distance between the strange creatures and the great bonfire.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui, noticing no one was regarding the great bonfire that was giving their position away to everyone and everything, put out the fire and started a new, much smaller one in order to buy more time before the strange beings reached their position.

............................................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

When I opened my eyes, I was pretty surprised... I mean... how often do you wake up to an undead army trying to kill people you don't know, and watch the guy who just caused me to go insane, ride off being chased by a few hundred undead people...

And somehow I hadn't just murdered everyone in the town... thats a good thing too...
I quickly spotted a ( Latter told to me as ) an " Ark-fiend " lashed out at one of the men I didn't know.
"LOOK OUT!"
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
( Woho! He woke up... lets see how long it takes James to notice somethings wrong :3 Besides the zombies...)

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

Weikauno quickly parried the attack by the dark creature with his staff, pushing it back, at the same time trying to count their numbers. When he got to fifty, he gave up the counting, and made his choice. "Let's go! Out of here, we head East! I have a camp not too far from here. Are you both capable of running at least 5 kilometers at this moment? We have no time to lose! " interrogated Weikauno, fighting off incoming enemies and trying to find a smooth path through the enemy to safety. The creatures surrounding the party were growing in numbers, and Weikauno had fell about a dozen by now, or at least disabled them, as he was unsure if they could die, as they were undead beings conjured with magic.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

"Let's go! Out of here, we head East! I have a camp not too far from here. Are you both capable of running at least 5 kilometers at this moment? We have no time to lose! " interrogated Weikauno. Fehui slid into the darkness and quickly planned a route out of the chaos.
He gathered the attention of the ark-fiends by lighting a large fire. They advanced towards him, and he climbed a tree. Leaping from branch to branch, he reached Weikauno and the boy, then commanded," This way, hurry!" and began to advance East on the treetops.

................................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno

Last edited:

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Asher wondered how long he had been wandering; cold, lost, alone, and with nothing but the spear in his hands and the clothes on his back. Although they were expensive items, it did not take away his dejected feelings. He was hungry, that much was for sure. Asher stopped suddenly, scanning the terrain ahead of him. It appeared to be a small camp of some sort, clear of any activity, but recently made. He decided to rest there. "Where did this all go wrong?" he pondered, laying down near the fire he had constructed in the camp. "How will I ever sleep, knowing the things I've done and the lives I've damaged remain so for as long as I keep running." Nevertheless, sleep snuck up on the weary warrior, filling his dreams with pleasant thoughts of home...
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Ah, what a shame! Both of our new acquaintances have abandoned us and retreated solo. Oh well, I guess it's just you and me down here" Weikauno exclaimed to the boy he had grabbed and started dragging towards the camp, "This is gonna be a rough night, so just hang in there, alright?". Weikauno was being overwhelmed by the creatures, and it wasn't looking too good. He pulled his bow off his shoulders, laying the boy down, resting his back on a tree. A small bird fluttered onto Weikauno's shoulder. "Khlukhen Dhrikhlen ek ten khelen" whispered Weikauno to the bird, and the bird fled up into the sky and flew east as quickly as it could. After about an hour of keeping the dark fiends at a fair distance, a small squad of Kheleidhen had arrived, creatures much like wolves, yet large enough to ride, that Weikauno had become like kin to, when he met them on the Great Eastern Mountain. "Khrudhren Khelein, Kheleidhen!(this meant, "Now we flee to fight again another time, Kheleidhen!") You, take a seat on your new ride, no need to fear!" commanded Weikauno, helping the boy onto one of the great beasts. Then, they were off, to the camp, Weikauno still traveling on foot as he saw it a burden to the creatures and unneccesary for him to ride them, since he was agile enough on his feet.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

So... first I'm hearing voices... nearly kill the entire village... And now I amtt riding a wolf somewhere else... And now it was me and some... nature guro...
I felt a shiver run down my back, glanced back, and now I had a short tail... made of shadows... I was too out of it to even bothering where it came from, and I tucked it back into the back of my pants to avoid any trouble.

"So uh... whats your name?" I murmered asking the nature guro. "Thanks for helping me out back there."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo