• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"My name's Weikauno. We've traveled a few kilometers off track from where the camp is, because those nasty dark creatures have a really good sense of tracking, and I didn't want to risk being ambushed again while we rested. We should be back to the camp in the next day or two, though. There, I have a few bags of supplies and stuff that we will need if we want to keep moving and keep those things off our tails. I haven't seen the older man since we departed with the Kheleidhen. If we're lucky, he's made it to the camp and is doing fine right now. His help would be good." Weikauno was sitting at a small fire he had kindled, not any larger than his fist, cooking a small meal of carrots and potatoes in a small metal bowl. "I hope you like roots. Eat up, you'll need your energy."

........................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I blinked and looked up at the man.
"You talk a lot." I replied grabbing the soup and taking a good slurp of it. "Where exactly are we heading? I don't even know where I am now..." I muttered.
Not to mention I had a tail now... How much weirder could it get...
@devotedworker ( Hi me!)
@UltNachopony ( Stop trying to kill us )
@SurvivalManZ ( Don't run off... Noooo! )
@HeroGuy426 ( You better meet up with us wherever we are going )
@Weikauno ( You type a lot XD )
@zecaseo ( Hurry up and get into the story! XD )

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Sorry for all the chatter. I haven't seen society in so long. It's been what, six years now? Anyways, just saying, I'm not always so talkative. You'll learn to appreciate it, hopefully." Weikauno chuckled softly, and the two packed their things and made their way to the camp. On the morning of the second day of travelling, they reached the camp. All was peaceful and quiet, and Weikauno felt a sense of relief now that they had finally gotten back to his camp, and to a good amount of rest.
..................................................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"So anyway... my names James. I probably should have mentioned that." I muttered as I unpacked my bag organizing its contents. "James Doel. So anyway Weikanuno, What exactly is your... Purpose in this world? That seems like a good question."
@devotedworker ( You need to stop using Utau T_T )
@UltNachopony ( Zombies? Rly? )
@SurvivalManZ ( ... I said my name... happy? )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hurry it up >.< )
@Weikauno ( Hi! )
@zecaseo ( Hola? Como Estas? :3 Hahah! )

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion was nearly there. The scared grove used for the meetings. He hoped at least one Ranger would be there to help him and his newly made acquaintances. He was lucky. Two men were sitting on a stone slab talking to each other eagerly. One of them was Andreas, a fairly new Ranger, but he was already lethal to ordinary men. The other was Lethio, a master Ranger. Almost as good as Talion, but not quite. Andreas had jet black hair and darker skin then normal people. Lethio had brown hair and piercing eyes. They jumped when he walked into the clearing.
" Hey Talion." Lethio said, jumping off the slab and embracing him. Andreas nodded at him. Talion smiled.
" I need your help. I've met a few new friends, and we're being attacked by several hundred zombie fiends. The three of us should be able to take them, so would you help us. They are desperately in need of your skills. And mine of course." They nodded. Talion and the other two Rangers ran off in the direction of the others.

……………………………………………………..

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

I've got a few hours to Roleplay. So YOLOOOOOOO. let's do this!

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"James Doel. So anyway Weikanuno, What exactly is your... Purpose in this world? That seems like a good question." muttered James.
"Actually, I have thought that out for a good while. In a world which is falling to darkness so quickly, what other purpose do we have then to fight for our freedom, and to protect the remaining part of this world that is good, in hope of preserving a beautiful world for future generations? I take this to heart and even though my past is dark and lonesome, I have forgiven the wrongs done to me and wish to do what I can to help people." replied Weikauno, very solemnly. That day went well, and in the morning, Weikauno went out to scout out the area to check for the undead creatures, just in case. While he was out, he spotted a camp not too far away from their camp, no farther than a good-sighted man could see with his naked eye, and came back dragging a man clad in shiny armor, weilding a spear on his back. "A little help here, James? I found this guy at a camp not far from here, and he's out cold. He doesn't look to well right now, but I'm sure I can get him back on his feet with the supplies I've got here at this camp. Man, I'm tired." claimed Weikauno with a sigh. "What a week, so many people out in the woods these days, haha" thought Weikauno.

@devotedworker ( that extra n in my name a mistake typing or in character? :D)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo (that's you I'm dragging into the camp, force into story bam! XD)

lots of dragging people in this story so far, lol

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"What is it with unconcious people this week..." I muttered dabbing the Lance wielding guys head with a wet cloth. "He so better not try to skewer me." I muttered. "And anyways Weikanuno any idea who this guy might be?"
I quickly noticed that his armor was supurb... possibly worth a lot...
"He may be a prince or something. I have never seen anyone ever put this many fine metals wasted into a single armor."
@devotedworker ( Dude... if you haven't noticed... James has Solid Black eyes now... so... uh... this will be funny when he looks in a mirror... XD )
@UltNachopony ( Are you coming to attack us again? )
@SurvivalManZ ( Welcome back! :D )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hero-chan! :3 )
@Weikauno ( James can't pronounce your name... I thought you where going to correct him XD Oh well hahahah! )
@zecaseo ( I really have to wounder what in the world you did to get knocked out... :p )

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Asher awoke with a start, it appeared as if he had been moved in his sleep, either that, or he was sleepwalking again. Almost immediately he noticed two figures on the other side of the camp, a man of the forest and a young boy, deep in conversation. Considering his options, he slowly rose to his feet, slowly, steadily, and started to make his way out of the camp when a rather unfortunately placed hole tripped him. Asher fell to the ground loudly, ruining his escape. He shrugged, it wasn't like the two were going to just let him walk away, and strolled confidently towards his fate.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ (dv ftw)
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (Almost made it out too)
@zecaseo (Hullo myself, don't answer you fiend!)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Somehow the guy who we found knocked out, was now walking towards us... covered in dirt...
"Uh... hi." I murmered. "I'm James. Welcome to the Knocked out club!" I joked with a sly smile.
@devotedworker ( Your Utau voice sounds horrible T_T )
@UltNachopony ( ULTRA NACHO PONEY >:D )
@SurvivalManZ ( You don;t know my name and 2 others do... Mahahaha! )
@HeroGuy426 ( I forgot who you where for a second... 0_0 )
@Weikauno ( I probably would have chased after him and scared the crap out of you with my new powers :D )
@zecaseo ( Welcome to the knocked out club! Membership costs is 1 knockout :D )

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

"Uh... hi... I'm James, Welcome to the Knocked out club!" The boy remarked light-heartedly. Observing the boy, nothing was particularly remarkable about him, save for his eyes. They seemed normal at first glance, but upon continued observation they seemed a little... unnerving, as if something large was being hidden. Asher disregarded the thought, it's not acceptable to judge anyone right now. "I see no reason to hide my identity; I am Asher Arenassa, formerly of Woodstock" I exclaimed with pride "currently residing in anywhere I can get a decent meal." I meant the last part as a joke, but knowing me, it probably wasn't implied. Turning for the first time to examine the woodsman, "And who might you be?"

@devotedworker (Thought you had black eyes at one point, can't remember where I read it)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (Introduce Thyself!)
@zecaseo (I'm fine me, how are me?)

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui stumbled and sat next to a large oak tree, turning to say something, but then noticing that no one was there.
"I'm lost." he muttered to himself, the noticed a large, obvious, and easily seen pillar of smoke coming from the northwest. "Hehe, I'm such a good tracker." He thought to himself. And he headed towards the smoke pillar, most likely from a bonfire, which he guessed was in a camp, that he assumed was Weikauno and the others, and NOT a search team of ark-fiends.

.................................................................................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Asher saw a hooded rogue step out of the trees at the opposite edge of the clearing as he turned to reply to Weikauno. "Any food you can spare would be nice, I'm not exactly in the most plentiful of situations anymore." Taking a closer look at the rogue, he recognized something familiar about the clothing. He tried to place the memory, but he just couldn't remember where he had seen this man before. Asher removed his focus from these things, returning his attention to the other members of the goup.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ (Bad blood exists between Asher and the Rangers, but I'll reveal that later)
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (for some reason I can't stop imagining your character as a large friendly grizzly bear with a fancy hat xD)
@zecaseo

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Talion, it seemed, already was recruiting those to join his cause. Erokos needed to finish this now, or else it would be too late. The King supplied him with Ark-fiends, it could not have been a lost cause.
"Arktorious, lend me your power!" Erokos yelled to the sky. Just then, the ground began to tremble and what was left of the surviving ark-fiends reformed together. A new creature was born from many, a Behemoth.
The Behemoth was comprised of dead ark-fiends which mutated and reformed into ghastly shapes and size. Arms, bones, and legs stuck out in awkward places. The worst part was the smell- the stench of rot could be smelt miles away. The grass died where it walked, which was in the direction of Talion and his fellow Rangers.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

Last edited:

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui continued on towards the camp until he heard a loud, "Arktorious, lend me your power!"
Fehui decided that this was NOT the camp he was looking for, and decided to take a closer look. Upon the sight of a Behemoth, he slid into a safer hiding place. He observed that the large dark creature was walking towards another smoke pillar: Possibly the camp he was looking for. (Weikauno's camp)
Fehui decided to sneak behind the Behemoth for a short while, and observed it. Then as he was about half way to the camp, he rushed past the Behemoth without being seen, reaching the camp. "Hey uh, guys, we should go." he announced.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Ok! WAIT A SECOND. The guy who ditched us durring the fight is now here, we got the nature guru, the other tracker, and the newest member of the knocked out club... ANYONE else wanna show up now!?" I shouted in a jokingly manner waving my arms around.
I then realized my tail was now sticking out of my pants again... and they probably where going to stare and scream...
"Woops..."
@devotedworker ( Fix that tail! )
@UltNachopony ( Murder us all XD jk )
@SurvivalManZ ( Welcome back! )
@HeroGuy426 ( Nice entrance :D)
@Weikauno ( Still can't pronounce your name nature guru >.< )
@zecaseo ( That Knocked out club nickname is soooo going to stick :p )

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui stared at James for a few moments like James was speaking Waulanakaiien or something, then stopped and started picking up a few things to help carry (Without permission) on their chase in which they were going to be chased.

.................................................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"LETS MOVE IT PEOPLE!" I shouted. "My tail is the last of our concerns at the moment!"
I quickly picked up my bag and got it on my bag.
"Hurry up!"
@devotedworker ( #100 post :D )
@UltNachopony ( Zombies... brainz... )
@SurvivalManZ ( STOP STAIRING AT MY TAIL )
@HeroGuy426 ( Thank you for making your staring brief :p )
@Weikauno ( STOP STAIRING AT MY TAIL )
@zecaseo ( STOP STAIRING AT MY TAIL )