• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

donnymeyer

Obsidian
In Game Name: Donnymeyer
Hero Class and levels: ranger, i may switch to warrior/paladin later
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: it this guild, i would like to protect some of the newer members from, well, everyone else, and to destroy all the evil i see. (protect newbs, fight evil)
What you'd like to see from the guild: All i want to see is an active guild that will fight evil- i liked the academy for doing things like this, but they were somewhat inactive.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Donnymeyer
Hero Class and levels: ranger, i may switch to warrior/paladin later
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: it this guild, i would like to protect some of the newer members from, well, everyone else, and to destroy all the evil i see. (protect newbs, fight evil)
What you'd like to see from the guild: All i want to see is an active guild that will fight evil- i liked the academy for doing things like this, but they were somewhat inactive.
Well we're 99% inactive!

megaorange

Coal
Wow, looks like even more people have become inactive while I'v been gone. I'v been inactive due to my summer assignments for school, which I have yet to finish, and school starts up in less than 3 weeks. I don't know how often I will be able to get on Minecraft during the school year.