• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Joka10

Soulsand
I may be leaving for a time as well... there is a guild-type experiment I want to try, and I can't do both it and the Templars due to server rules. I'll probably come back if it doesn't work out though.

Joka10

Soulsand
It is too bad... when the Templars were active, we had a lot of fun. There's just not much to do when the leaders aren't online, though (no offense to the leaders, lol. you're all great, just could be on a bit more).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm on, just when I'm on I don't have enough time to devote to the Templars, as I am also running a town, and helping to run a kingdom. It takes me so long to get to the cathedral anyways, living in a different quadrant of the map. I would devote more time if I saw more people helping to partake in Hospitaller activities.

nJorby

TNT
In Game Name: (Obvious)njorby
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries)warrioe/crafter low lvls but i will be working on crafter mostlye
Alignment: (Good, Neutral)Good
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller)Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff)Build clear land mine dig
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) just protection and safety aslo i am willing to help out anyone

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I guess I might as well leave, The Templars are inactive now. The Cathedral will be forever a memorial of the awesome wonderful guild.

My lwc at temple ma for Templar will be removed, sorry. :(

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess I might as well leave, The Templars are inactive now. The Cathedral will be forever a memorial of the awesome wonderful guild.

My lwc at temple ma for Templar will be removed, sorry. :(
I'm leaving as well. Cya everyone.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: (Obvious)njorby
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries)warrioe/crafter low lvls but i will be working on crafter mostlye
Alignment: (Good, Neutral)Good
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller)Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff)Build clear land mine dig
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) just protection and safety aslo i am willing to help out anyone
Atm this guild is dead.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry but will not be in an inactive guild just for the propose of being there.
I will now leave The Templars, since I have been here in like a month and never talked to the leaders (except wole) and never had any experience whit the templars as an organization.
Good Bye templars, I hope you'l become more active than you currently are, then i'l consider rejoining you :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be leaveing this guild. It just isn't right for me and there isn't enough action.