• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The latest application to read!

MrShmid

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name: MrShmid
  • Location & Age: Loc: Always Cloudy, WA Age: 14
  • Previous Bans from other Servers: I may have gotten banned from my friend's now-gone server months ago during very early testing. If so, I don't remember because a lot has happened between then and I didn't play on it very much so it wasn't a very memorable server.
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used to play on another server that used Heroes before it was taken down. I looked up the plugin while it was still up and didn't really look into this server until...today!
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I've voted on both sites :)
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Certainly!
  • Reason you should be accepted: I already have a good understanding of how most of the systems here work (most, not all) and also have experience with the Heroes plugin. I am very nice to people (maybe too nice) and like helping out others. I enjoy making huge structures such as towers, arenas, Appian Way-length roads, giant cave-bases, etc. Basically anything too big for a normal township.
  • Special key: {HCM7}
  • Additional Info: I am part of a few servers that I don't play on as much due to either inactivity, or waiting for 1.3 map resets before I build anything else. When I'm not playing Minecraft, I am either doing homework (I'm homeschooled, so everything is homework), being admin on a random wiki, learning how stuff (Python and Blender) works, or playing another game. I normally don't spend much money on games but Minecraft was an exception, it was just so awesome. On Steam I am MrShmid.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Good morning!
@MrShmid, it appears you have no bans which is a wonderful sign, I don't think I have any questions, you seem to fit the roll of someone who will excel in Herocraft. I also like that you are attempting to learn Python, stick at it!

On behalf of the Herocraft staff, Welcome aboard! Please check your PM's (Inbox ~ Top right)

PS.) I also enjoyed reading this: http://herocraftonline.com/main/members/mrshmid.15051/ Not many people fill that out.