• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Kingdom of Rhûn - Descendants of Lothair

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
~ The Kingdom of Rhûn ~

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

The Golden Kingdom is no more. The once glorious light of Lothair has been all but extinguished. A single, solitary spark remains. In the midst of the gloom, a faint flare of hope lingers. Life renewed. A flame still burns. What once was soon shall be again. Born from the ashes, a new hope. For now, mere potential. But in days to come, a citadel of strength, power, and justice. Faith and wisdom are its virtues. Its will resolute. Nothing will stand in its way. Even the mountain and the sea yield before its might. This will come. But for now, the flame merely flickers in the vast darkness. This... is Rhûn.

To be released at a later date...

The Kingdom of Rhûn is composed of the descendants of Lothair, a mighty kingdom in the yesteryears of the world (aka the last map - Valorium). We have formed a friendly and fun-loving community with members from all over the world. We are focused on providing a mature environment with players that work well together. We are always looking for players that are honest and hard-working. Rhûn is expected to be a powerful and influential town in the days to come. We expect you to contribute and forward the goals of the town. You will be expected to follow the rules and act in a courteous manner. Participation is important. However, our high standards will not impact your ability to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you are looking for a town to really be a part of, a place where you can develop real friendships, then Rhûn is the place for you. Kindness and graciousness are important aspects of our town. If you have no intention of being a real member of our community, you need not apply. Please read through the rules carefully before applying.
1. Kingdom Goals:
To honor the memory of Lothair and establish a realm of strength and power within the lands of Citadel. To create a prosperous and successful kingdom and possibly expand our influence as a nation.

2. Basic Information:
1. Town Name: Rhûn
2. Current Tier: first level
3. Theme: Medieval, Citadel
4. Taxes: undetermined at this time
5. Trade Items: undetermined at this time

3. Rhûnic Laws (aka Town Rules):

1. Behavior and General Rules
1. Respect all members within the town.
2. Do not steal from other town members.
3. Do not enter another town member's home without permission.
4. Please represent Rhûn in a positive way in chat.
5. Any orders from staff (town or server) are to be obeyed without question.
6. Activity is important. If you are planning to be absent for longer than one week, please notify a town officer or leader. Failure to do so may result in removal from town and the acquisition of your items. This rule depends largely on your cumulative activity and general involvement in town.
7. Above all, obey the serverl rules. You should know these, and are expected to follow them at all times.
8. For your favorite color in the application process, please indicate the color of your preference followed by three ! to indicate that you have read the rules. Besides, it is your favorite color after all. I will not accept any player that fails to follow this simple task.
2. House Rules
1. To be determined....
3. Application Rules and Requirements
1. You must be at least 16 years of age. Exceptions can be made but these exceptions are rare and usually involve testing and proof of maturity.
2. The applicant should be at least level 10 as a crafter. Progress towards mastering indicates their willingness to become a useful member of the server and town. Also demonstrates a players ability to work without hand holding. Level 1-9 crafters need not apply.
3. Activity is important. Daily activity is preferable but not necessarily required. This means more than simply logging in and includes actually participating in the town. Those who fail to show activity can expect to be removed from the town after at least two weeks of unexplained inactivity.
4. All professions are welcome, but certain professions will have a greater chance of being accepted. This need changes and will be updated to reflect our kingdom's needs.

Preferred Professions:
1. Enchanter
2. Blacksmith
5. Teamspeak is highly encouraged, though not required. It helps in coordination and is quite fun as well. It really develops a sense of community and fellowship.
6. In order to be considered for addition to the town, you must fill out an application form and post it on this page. You will not be given a free pass in-game and you will not be allowed to join simply because you have a friend already in town. This ensures that all applicants are treated equally.
4. Rhûnic Applications:
1. Please use the layout provided when creating an application
2. A well-written and thoughtful application will receive greater attention than a short and poorly written one.
3. Be honest, you never know what we are looking for in a town-member. Lying will result in automatic rejection.

1. In Game Name (IGN):
2. Age:
3. Country/Time Zone:
4. Activity:
5. Current Hero Class and Level:
6. Current Profession and Level:
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
8. Do you have Teamspeak:
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules:
10. What is your favorite color:
11. What is your favorite animal:
12. How long have you been playing herocraft:
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much:
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:
15. What are your strengths:
16. What are your weaknesses:
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:
19. Additional Information:
5. Media and Images:
...To be revealed at a later date

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
~ Town News ~

Due to a busy real life, development of the town has been slow. However, progress is being made.
We are currently constructing a town barracks for new recruits as well as a vault system for our town goods.
With this being said, we should soon be ready to begin accepting members. In fact, I may go ahead and look over applications to determine those worthy of joining the Realm of Rhûn.

Last edited:

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
1. In Game Name (IGN): Le_Leg
2. Age: 17
3. Country/Time Zone: Canada, (UTC -5:00) Eastern Time.
4. Activity: I plan to be on daily.
5. Current Hero Class and Level: 1 (I am a returning player, not a new one. I recently re-joined and we're mere days away from the reset.)
6. Current Profession and Level: 1 (I am a returning player, not a new one. I recently re-joined and we're mere days away from the reset.)
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I'd like to be either a Runesmith or an Alchemist. We'll see.
8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes! I even have my own server. (10 people max).
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: Yes and yes.
10. What is your favorite color: Black is a shade, not a colour.
11. What is your favorite animal: I used to have a cockatiel back in the day. I loved that little guy.
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: About 2 years now. On-and-off. (Don't be fooled by my age on the forum. This is a new account.)
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I went through all the class/profession info as well as the FAQ and supporter sections.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Socializing while gathering resources or building something.
15. What are your strengths: I have played Minecraft since it's Alpha days and because of that I have good game sense.
16. What are your weaknesses: I'd rather get into combat with other players.
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes. Alderrath. I was recruited by Nate Olson. There was another one, but I can't remember the name.
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Such a thing has never happened to me.
19. Additional Information: My alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

1. In Game Name (IGN): Tyrion_Halfman
2. Age: 24
3. Country/Time Zone: Belgium/GMT+1
4. Activity: Regular
5. Current Hero Class and Level: Dreadknight lvl 3
6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 14
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I was thinking of maybe becoming a blacksmith
8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: yes
10. What is your favorite color: Marine blue!!!
11. What is your favorite animal: Red panda
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: 3 years off and on (never really got into it that much because I couldn't find a good group of people to play with, so that's why I'm trying just that right now :D)
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: All the classes, the commands and the township stuff
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building, Dungeons, playing together with other people
15. What are your strengths: I'm an excellent team player, I like to help other people and I get along with everybody :D
16. What are your weaknesses: Not really any related to minecraft
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
19. Additional Information: I'm looking forward to possibly playing with all of you.

Last edited:

Doobzzz

Stone
1. In Game Name (IGN): Doobzzz
2. Age: 19

3. Country/Time Zone: USA/EST
4. Activity: Regular
5. Current Hero Class and Level: Beguiler LvL 5
6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter LvL 6
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I'm thinking alchemist at the moment.
8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: yes
10. What is your favorite color: GREEN!!!
11. What is your favorite animal: Quokka
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: Just started. Logged in about 4 months ago, but didn't have time to play. Now I definitely have plenty of time to play!
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I have. I understand most of the important commands.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Probably killing stuff and building. I love me some buildings.
15. What are your strengths: I very much enjoy playing with other people.
16. What are your weaknesses: I can't think of any. I don't like to talk too much.
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Nope.
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nopppeee.
19. Additional Information: Town sounds like it'll be cool. I want a place to call home!

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@Admins could I get a short link to this page? hc.to/Rhun

I'd really appreciate it =)

Also, we will begin accepting applications shortly. For those that have already posted sorry for the delay. If you have already found a town awesome. But if you are unhappy/still in need of one, I'll be checking on you soon and reviewing your applications.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins could I get a short link to this page? hc.to/Rhun

I'd really appreciate it =)

Also, we will begin accepting applications shortly. For those that have already posted sorry for the delay. If you have already found a town awesome. But if you are unhappy/still in need of one, I'll be checking on you soon and reviewing your applications.
Done

KingofWind

Wood
1. In Game Name (IGN): KingofWind
2. Age: 900
3. Country/Time Zone: Canada, (UTC -5:00) Northwest Time.
4. Activity: I am a baws, and i will be getting on only afternoons.
5. Current Hero Class and Level: Dragoon 1
6. Current Profession and Level: crafter 1
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Definitely enchanter
8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes!
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: Yes and yes.
10. What is your favorite color: white and purple
11. What is your favorite animal: I love birds, specially pidgeon
12. How long have you been playing hero craft: this year, I was part of pemben, then Thidis

13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: yes I have for consulting stuff, and still do, if you ask if i know or remember stuff then no, I don't know stuff, so if i don't know I could just visit page :D
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: stealing kills, ganking, and farming
15. What are your strengths: I am an awesome enchanter, normal pvper, and I make awesome taverns.
16. What are your weaknesses: lag issues, craptop, and alcohol.
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes. Caernarvon, Pemben, and then Thidis
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope I am a trustworthy person I think.
19. Additional Information: Always wanted to join Lothair

Llarkt

TNT
1. In Game Name (IGN): KralI (the second I is a capital i)
3. Country/Time Zone: EST
4. Activity: Every day for at least 4 hours
5. Current Hero Class and Level: 61 Reaver
6. Current Profession and Level: 32 Smith
8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: Yes
10. What is your favorite color: Depends, I like white/black on cars, but then it comes to painting I prefer blues.
11. What is your favorite animal: Lion
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: Three years
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Extensively, I am always theory crafting.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: 1v1ing or full on team fights
15. What are your strengths: PvP
16. What are your weaknesses: Building
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: One in the very beginning of the map with a few friends but I left that really early.
19. Additional Information: I'm looking for an OG town I can really invest my time into, but I don't want to just join some over populated town with a bunch of noobs. I hope I will be given a chance to prove myself.

1. In Game Name (IGN):SirCrowley
2. Age:16
3. Country/Time Zone:Est
4. Activity:When ever I have the time.
5. Current Hero Class and Level:level 12 dragoon
6. Current Profession and Level:Level 20 crafter
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:Enchanter
8. Do you have Teamspeak:Yes
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules:Yes
10. What is your favorite color: Orange/Grey
11. What is your favorite animal: I like cats.
12. How long have you been playing herocraft:3 years+
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much:A bit
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: PvP
16. What are your weaknesses:Buidling
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Was a owner of Thidis.
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:Nope
19. Additional Information: Hi

Lepita

Gold
1. In Game Name (IGN): KralI (the second I is a capital i)
3. Country/Time Zone: EST
4. Activity: Every day for at least 4 hours
5. Current Hero Class and Level: 61 Reaver
6. Current Profession and Level: 32 Smith
8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: Yes
10. What is your favorite color: Depends, I like white/black on cars, but then it comes to painting I prefer blues.
11. What is your favorite animal: Lion
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: Three years
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Extensively, I am always theory crafting.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: 1v1ing or full on team fights
16. What are your weaknesses: Building
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: One in the very beginning of the map with a few friends but I left that really early.
19. Additional Information: I'm looking for an OG town I can really invest my time into, but I don't want to just join some over populated town with a bunch of noobs. I hope I will be given a chance to prove myself.

^ He is a theif, steals from towns and then leaves. just a fair warning

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
1. In Game Name (IGN): Sanogono
3. Country/Time Zone: United States, EST
4. Activity: Sporadically extremely high, several hours a day, otherwise an hour a day
5. Current Hero Class and Level: Level 1 Pyromancer (Returning Player)
6. Current Profession and Level: Level 1 Crafter
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Blacksmith
8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yee
9. Have you read and do you agree to follow these rules: Yee and Yee
10. What is your favorite color: Purple
11. What is your favorite animal: Squirrel Monkies
12. How long have you been playing herocraft: Two-and-a-half years
13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Every time I need info on a class, which is a lot
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Committing genocide on noobs
15. What are your strengths: Hunting, building, enchanting, mining
16. What are your weaknesses: Remembering keybinds
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yee b0ss
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
19. Additional Information: Genocide is a valid activity to partake in.

Zego2000

Wood
Hey Beli I have talked to Aeon and I PM you I really want to talk to you man I o course want to reapply into the town but I want to talk to you about something else to please so maybe pm me back so something to good to see Lothair never dying and sticking together