• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The fact that this server isn't P2W.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Untitled_zps4ca6e877.png

^This. All of this. What can't you do dragonzero39 ?

Thanks for the feedback - also try and use more paragraphs so your reader has an easier time understanding what you're conveying :)

We are attempting to deepen and broaden the RPG aspect of our server so that leveling IS fun and not just some grindy game. It takes time and isn't "easy" to accomplish!
Sorry about that. I kinda just had a few things on my mind and just spewed them out...
I don't know what a tag line is.... BUTTTT, I went in and edited the image that we use on websites such as minestatus to better convey what Herocraft has to offer.

Untitled_zps4ca6e877.png

Kainzo?
Seriously this is what I am talking about. I woild even make the words bigger :).

There should a whole 'nother category on minecraft servers list for No Pay to win. Then again, all the faction servers that add economy because theres an admin shop that sells XP and then they advertise roleplay because they have mcmmo.

I would also like to point out how much of the Minecraft community is fed up with these servers. I saw a reddit post ranting about it. But of course some of the P2w server owners and players got on an was like "I need to give my players shit they cannot get and a ton of advantages because I need to meet my 5000$ server hosting fee. I can be damn sure that the servers that are making 5 grand are not paying the money they are making in their shop.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
"If thou wish to master the arts, come forth; currency doesn't matter; training is the way to go, thou cannot pay and falter. If thou believe in the art of greed; begone! Farewell, for greed is not one of ours. Dilligence is the way to go; no other way there is; perks for being kind there is, but nothing overwhelming! A lock or two, a fancy name; a way to broadcast your thoughts with friends and allies! If this is the things thy is searching for, thou hast to look no farther" -Jas

Man, this is my first herocraft poem. I feel so... so.... ALIVE. I still won't return.

Kainzo

Creative, but its a tag line, Which is a sentance as most not a paragraph :( Sorry man its good though

Boogeymen

TNT
P2W is the reason I quit faction servers, well that and hackers. ;)
gaming-culture-image-1359412031.jpg

Back in the day, almost every Faction server I played was P2W, everyone donating for McMMO levels, base worldedits, etc. Same reason I quit and came to a server like this. And the hackers weren't a plus either...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The OP (Original Post) is right though, whenever my IRL friends tell me to jump on some MC server they play on they always have flying/world edit/creative because they donated a few dollars. The fact that millions of kids play this game on multiplayer with all the Faction Servers, Hacking and Pay 2 win is ridiculous.

The OP (Original Post) is right though, whenever my IRL friends tell me to jump on some MC server they play on they always have flying/world edit/creative because they donated a few dollars. The fact that millions of kids play this game on multiplayer with all the Faction Servers, Hacking and Pay 2 win is ridiculous.

Yup and people love that. I just want to know what they do in between joining the server and paying. Like is it: "I just got killed by this donater so I am gonna donate" or is it "This server is so fun, I am gonna donate!"

Boogeymen

TNT

those servers take the fun out of the game. ._.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian

Exactly. Most server owners are greedy and makes any donor extremely OP, which in turn forces non-donors to either rage quit or donate.

Offtopic:

I lost the game.

Northac

Obsidian
I know when i joined the server (even if i have not played in some time) all i was looking for was a decent rpg server. I found so much more, just the spawn point amazed me, then i got to really mess around with the classes and stuff. This is the best server ive been on for style, plug-ins, and player-base. And once i get back access to a pc (on my tablet for a while now) ill be back in the game.
Please Kainzo and company, keep up the great work.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know when i joined the server (even if i have not played in some time) all i was looking for was a decent rpg server. I found so much more, just the spawn point amazed me, then i got to really mess around with the classes and stuff. This is the best server ive been on for style, plug-ins, and player-base. And once i get back access to a pc (on my tablet for a while now) ill be back in the game.
Please Kainzo and company, keep up the great work.
Will try our hardest!