• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Caverns of Neverast (Capital)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: The Caverns of Neverast

We decided to move the farms underground though, didnt we?
we don't need more jobs, we need more people willing to help with the jobs we already have. We have walls to build, gold to gather, a massive stretch of land that has to be raised to 72 height, Elroy's doing walls -and- zoning now, if he doesn't get a ton of help with that just the reconstruction of Neverast will take a month. In addition we're dangerously low on active members.

A desert themed town would be awesome, but we're in a snow biome. I don't know about you, but I don't really want to import an entire desert. Unless the sand is taken from that eyesore, NATO.

elroy72

TNT

Working until about 6 hours from now but I'll be on to labour away after that.

As for new and active members, the whole downgrading thing has a lot to do with that. Once we make the move to 1.2 it should get a lot better. I hope we can port realms fast enough for that too.

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7

sorry guys for not being on as much, but i have had a lot of class work XD for animation and such but should be better once 1.2 ported over.

SolaxZack

Air

Hoy there! I'm new to the Herocraft server and put in an application for citizenship last night, my time. I saw that you are lacking a head gardener and would like to take the position up in the future, if possible.

Empirarte

Air

Apples said:
We decided to move the farms underground though, didnt we?
we don't need more jobs, we need more people willing to help with the jobs we already have. We have walls to build, gold to gather, a massive stretch of land that has to be raised to 72 height, Elroy's doing walls -and- zoning now, if he doesn't get a ton of help with that just the reconstruction of Neverast will take a month. In addition we're dangerously low on active members.

A desert themed town would be awesome, but we're in a snow biome. I don't know about you, but I don't really want to import an entire desert. Unless the sand is taken from that eyesore, NATO.

Unless if you're an explorer you aren't really going to find a lot of gold, I haven't seen any yet in Herocraft. It looked like we were running out of jobs from the list on this thread, but we should update it. Also I was thinking of making the sand area in a colony, too hard to get all that ssand.

Apherdite

Queen Bee

I can vouch for this town being mega awesome! Elroy and his citizens have done a really great job on Neverast, and I am a proud owner of an (evil) home here! :D I can't wait to see the new upgrades!

elroy72

TNT

Thanks aph :D

We whistle While we work. do do do do do do do....

Wait a second. Hey! What's this about a second and third town already? Dang. I wish my Minecraft Launcher actually worked. D: Well. I'm going to buy a second house when I can. And maybe that Noble plot. Well, hope to discuss more ideas with you guys. I have many since my absence.

I see we are looking to build monuments. May i suggest one that dedicates to the people that helped make it happen (Aka When we become a kingdom we build this monument dedicated to anyone who is in it at the moment)

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
For anyone who doesn't already know the new town we making going to be called Aegis, and if any want to assist ask me or Mistedmind :)

SolaxZack

Air
I've begun to demo the aboveground farm. Applelove and Ovadye are building the new underground farm.

elroy72

TNT
Great job so far guys!

Also thought I'd post this here aswell. We are stepping in to help Artemis with the war against Blasphemy. Get your weapons and armor ready!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
[align=center]TOWN MEETING TONIGHT 9PM CST[/align]
This meeting is sudden, but necessary, be there if you can. All Citizens of the kingdom are welcome to attend and input.

New news-
Combined total C is now 21000c, much more than our 16500c goal. With this, we are now prepared to fund our transition to kingdom.

Looking for a way to get rid of TheAngle without being complete jerks, we exiled him, and told him he was the chosen one, destined to build a town across the ocean. He totally bought it, and is forming Schwarzbrück, a Gothic themed town on the ocean. The town currently has 3 citizens, and offers free 20x20 plots to all new citizens. Join /ch con for more info!

Neverast has stepped up to aid ORE in it's fight against MoB.

Projects and stuff-
  • Reconstruction of the city walls- 40~%
  • Relocation of the farms- 80~%
  • City Hall- Planned
  • Using all the extra space from moving to the surface- 5~%?
  • Demo and reconstruction of road to DH- Planned

Elroy will have his toes bitten off for making me update the thread.

elroy72

TNT
Welcome to Neverast, where if you go afk for more than 30 seconds you are assumed dead and receive a burial service.

20110212183613.png