• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Caverns of Neverast (Capital)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: The Caverns of Neverast

What we oughta do, see, is train one of our coders in the ways of disguisie, and assassinate notch, implanting our own notch imitator to do his job.
Worst case scenario, the community realizes it's a fake when notch is no longer producing terrible results.

Apples said:
What we oughta do, see, is train one of our coders in the ways of disguisie, and assassinate notch, implanting our own notch imitator to do his job.
Worst case scenario, the community realizes it's a fake when notch is no longer producing terrible results.

I think not xD!

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7

I think that we need to make a course of action Apple haha:p

TheAngle

Air

TheSmoke said:
Public death threats? Jokes? What's the difference?

There isn't! I tell my friends that I'm going to kill their family and we'll just burst out laughing. Most of my friends anyways...but they're all sadistic and cruel in humour ._.

elroy72

TNT

Ok just making a list of topics for meeting
Sunday at 7est!

J

jorict

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It's only 8:00 pm for me so it should be fine.

Empirarte

Air

Wow, I didn't know about the new website until just now, no wonder it was so quiet on the old forums anything new?

I think I'll be able to make the meeting and also I'm amazed we're still on test map.

Finally, I got on the forums. Good to see me, isn't it? :p Well. I love what I see down in the test server. I really don't want to be left behind now, but I can't access the downgrade. So, there's a meeting at 7:00? Huh. Wonder how I could get there in time. If I can work this thing.

J

jorict

the meeting should be in 15 minutes how come no one is on? Did I miss it lol?

Edit: Nvm...

elroy72

TNT

Empirarte said:
Wow, I didn't know about the new website until just now, no wonder it was so quiet on the old forums anything new?

I think I'll be able to make the meeting and also I'm amazed we're still on test map.

If you have the old jar connect to port 1284. it's the normal map.

Empirarte

Air

So we're meeting in the meeting room, correct? It's 6 minutes until it starts and no one's here.

Well, I can't log into port 1284, so I'll keep trying.

J

jorict

Emp, go look for the Switcher its on the forums somewhere, use that and switch to beta 1.1_02 then try to connect to 1284.

Empirarte

Air

So, I was thinking about making a floating island and I thought of something that would be good to try out.

Basically, it would be our secondary capital, made entirely out of stone and sitting high in the sky. You would get there by being rocketed by minecart and you would fall into the pond in the center. We would build a city on top, and maybe pave the streets with gold, or some other expensive material, and have that protected? It would look attractive to have, and in the town hall we could have a trap door, you open with a switch that drops you back to the surface, but the main exit would be into the ocean below via falling. Thoughts? Of course this would be after getting kingdom and maybe be our 4th city.

I do believe one rule of Herocraft was that everything be grounded. Can't be floating, I'm afraid. Unless we design a "pillar" that holds everything up. That'll take much, much design. And consider the work to get the land created.[/u]

elroy72

TNT

MistedMind said:
I do believe one rule of Herocraft was that everything be grounded. Can't be floating, I'm afraid. Unless we design a "pillar" that holds everything up. That'll take much, much design. And consider the work to get the land created.[/u]

nah we can say it is held up by magic :D

elroy72 said:
MistedMind said:

nah we can say it is held up by magic :D

Magic. Craftbook anyone? :p

Also, great great work so far. I've seen what's happened, and I seriously want to help. Yet my downloadable Minecraft won't work, nor will the Switcher. It switchs fine, just that I keep black screening before the Mojang Specs thing. Well, hope to see you all soon. :D

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Empirarte said:
So, I was thinking about making a floating island and I thought of something that would be good to try out.

Basically, it would be our secondary capital, made entirely out of stone and sitting high in the sky. You would get there by being rocketed by minecart and you would fall into the pond in the center. We would build a city on top, and maybe pave the streets with gold, or some other expensive material, and have that protected? It would look attractive to have, and in the town hall we could have a trap door, you open with a switch that drops you back to the surface, but the main exit would be into the ocean below via falling. Thoughts? Of course this would be after getting kingdom and maybe be our 4th city.

I'm not a fan of massive and unnecessary labor increases. Though I have been protesting for streets of gold for a while now, but noone else has liked the idea so far

Empirarte

Air

We were talking about that at the meeting which is why I mentioned it. ^

I think we need some more jobs to do, all we have that is non-coin related is fortification. Maybe start working on that rail system between the branch cities and capitals?

Since we are keeping the farms above ground, we can use that space we cleared out as the minecart junction for now, I just need to make depots in the branch areas, and figure out the coordinate differences.

Also, I would like to suggest creating a branch town beneath our capital, right above the bottom of the map. It would be rich with resources, and have lava canals, and have obsidian streets/buildings (more affordable than gold).

A third possible job could be making sandstone. I think if and when we start a new branch city, it should be in the desert and we can go Egyptians style, and we would make other things too, but not a bad idea, ay?

While we are creating our flag, and once we get updated, maybe we should create a national anthem using note blocks.

Last of all, we should make a charter/constitution... and if we have one, we should have it public on our thread. Feel free to comment, question, rant (no not really), critique, and apply my suggestions, I'd like some thoughts.