• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The 4.0 Update...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just wanted to take a brief moment while I'm finishing up lunch at work. We've been working very hard for this update and it has many facets to tackle, seeing as there are various things changing and new systems being implemented.

Right now, we have about 10+ people working hard on getting this update ready. Here's the various areas and whats being updated:
  • Quests (with EXP!) plugin - we're implementing quests into the core functionality of Herocraft, bringing it yet another step closer to RPG. @OrangeAngel, @Danda and @Alator have been working hard writing quests, testing scripts and setting things up on our private Quest server.
  • New Tutorial Area for new players - This area has been designed to introduce new players to the server, it may need to be updated from time to time but provides a much more indepth intro to the server, several architects and numerous guides have assisted in the creation of this world.
  • Township Automation - @Sleaker, @mung3r, @Danda and myself have been hardcore testing this plugin to ensure that it will be as ready at the release of this map. This was our intent on last map but we didn't have the time, man power, or patience to actually get this sorted. We will be testing and updating after release for bugs / issues we may find.
  • Re-balance/Re-skill of Heroes - The main plugin of our server is being tuned slightly to introduce new classes, nix some of the old ones and rename a few to better suit our server. These will be changed by myself and are not ready for public view yet.
  • New Main Spawn - We have 5 "leads" handling this implementation ( @Alator, @bearcat99, @Danda, @gabizou, @xpeterc1 ), I am taking a back seat only to throw out "basic" wants for Herocraft and framework for what the server will need.
This is a very exciting time for the server, we are all working very hard to meet the August 31st release date. I hope you guys enjoy the time all volunteers put into this server so the thousands of player can enjoy it for free!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Wooo! Magical building blocks!