• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The 4.0 Update...

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
will ranger ever be remade?
Ranger isn't going anywhere, obviously I'm not staff so I have no basis for this besides my own thoughts, but it looks like ranger will stay and probably lose the ability to tame wolves if beastmaster is added. Hopefully I didn't spoil anything if I'm right. :3

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
That would be sick i would love a conjuration class[DOUBLEPOST=1346189491,1346189418][/DOUBLEPOST]
They would have to fix beastmaster if they are going to re add it xD it was so freakin broken in Zeal
Loving the signature. And picture, I can't wit for Saturday!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Well... Just because I loathe every single one of you.

ZJGo

HAVE A REALLY BIG PICTURE

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Cannot wait, Lets NOT have the Legendary archmage... lets rename that so if i do end up getting it My name wont be [Archmage]ArchMage_Lloyd <--- selfish

I love the new ideas.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
We may all have to rethink what class we are going next map. Maybe it will not exist :p

Ayohae

TNT
Can't wait to see it! Many thanks to all the Herocraft staff for putting this together.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Monk to return? I don't know just a possibility since I saw "re-name" and shouldn't that mean a class is being removed when it says ones being re-added.