• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Texas Seceding Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So I guess helping hobos is more important than the rest of society who keep this nation running?
So I guess hobos aren't worth helping?

No, neither is correct. It *is* our responsibility to help those who can't help themselves, but I don't think it should be the federal government's problem. Let the feds set the guidelines and let other individuals and organizations deal with it from there. I think some of the main reasons people are so for socialization is that they want to help others from their armchairs, or feel like the government is the only one looking out for them. I see both as society issues.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So I guess helping hobos is more important than the rest of society who keep this nation running?
You truly are blind to the truth, not everyone with money problems are hobos. See reasons I've explained above. People can live somewhere without a job, like at their parent's house. That doesn't mean their hobos and it doesn't mean they are not humans. All humans should be treated the same, as I said, in most cases it is not their fault that they end up were they are. Many people have problems at young age which they never recover from, it is not their fault if their parents were abusive. There are SO many reasons people can't work, but all you seem to see is ''If they dont have a job, it's their fault''.

malmenca

Diamond
If aburido_burito wasn't in middle school I might actually respond to what he had to say.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
You truly are blind to the truth, not everyone with money problems are hobos. See reasons I've explained above. People can live somewhere without a job, like at their parent's house. That doesn't mean their hobos and it doesn't mean they are not humans. All humans should be treated the same, as I said, in most cases it is not their fault that they end up were they are. Many people have problems at young age which they never recover from, it is not their fault if their parents were abusive. There are SO many reasons people can't work, but all you seem to see is ''If they dont have a job, it's their fault''.
So it's my responsibility to make sure people who spend all their money on drugs and alcohol?

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
You're 13, your parents pay for you. ;)

ee7e2365_minor-burn-treatment.jpeg

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Some people who quit their jobs to play on the computer after shook shouldn't have a say either; on a second note, I'm a US citizen so I have a say in a country I'm apart of.
Hah, that sir is funny. I don't know where you get your information but I've hardly been on my computer lately. I quit my job because it was effecting my grades. Nice try though bud. Now get back to the argument you're losing and stop throwing insults at me that don't make sense.
On another note; I'm a permanent resident of this country in the process of obtaining my citizenship. I have just as much of a right to debate this as you.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
First off, our opinions are no less valid because we do not live in the US of A. Canada will be hugely affected by the US election, as our biggest trading partner, ally, and tourist source. Every country in the world for that matter is hugely affected by US policies.

There is actually a party in Alberta that wants to make Alberta an independant country, because of the whole oilsands issue, where some Albertans are angry that we send so much money to the Federal Government and therefore to the other Provinces, but I think they're all crazy.

The south shall rise again!

Status
Not open for further replies.