• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Texas Seceding Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
It's not like we assumed $10,000,000 of debt from Texas when they were annexed or anything... cough

Also, if Texas were to secede, Republicans would have no chance ever again of winning presidency. :O

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Comments like ""WERE HEADED TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY" , "TIME TO MOVE OUT OF THE US. FUCK OBAMA!" or "LETS SECEDE!"." are ignorant. The people who make these comments are ridiculous as we have a system here in America called "checks and balances". It is completely fair I call those making retarded comments like that ignorant.

There's no need to say such harsh words to people who a genuinely concerned about the future of a country, or about anything. Shouting at them or insulting them won't make matters any better.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
DIS IS AMERICA, WE BEST SECEDE FROM THIS GODDERN NATION OF 'MURICA WITH THEIR COMMUNIST BABY KILLING LEADER >:I!

ps: i think most texans are idiots, and i don't actually think this.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
There's no need to say such harsh words to people who a genuinely concerned about the future of a country, or about anything. Shouting at them or insulting them won't make matters any better.
If they were genuinely concerned they would get their facts straight and do the research. They don't even have a basic understanding of how our country works. Half the people freaking out are idiots. I can call them ignorant if I want to because it is true. Their stupidity is laughable.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If they were genuinely concerned they would get their facts straight and do the research. They don't even have a basic understanding of how our country works. Half the people freaking out are idiots. I can call them ignorant if I want to because it is true. Their stupidity is laughable.

Well for one, I wouldn't say a statement like ''We're heading to a third world country'' is unreasonable, considering that the US currently has 16 trillion dollar (or so) debt.

So they should just suck it up and accept that Obama (or whoever is in charge) will magically solve all the current problems?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Well for one, I wouldn't say a statement like ''We're heading to a third world country'' is unreasonable, considering that the US currently has 16 trillion dollar (or so) debt.

So they should just suck it up and accept that Obama (or whoever is in charge) will magically solve all the current problems?
@Archerous isnt saying this, others are.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4

One of obamas main policies is Obama Care. I don't know about you but I really don't think its fair I have to pay for other peoples health care when they are just too lazy to get a job and stop buying drugs and alcohol.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
One of obamas main policies is Obama Care. I don't know about you but I really don't think its fair I have to pay for other peoples health care when they are just too lazy to get a job and stop buying drugs and alcohol.
Fucking winner winner chicken dinner

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Here in Florida we just want to float away with our little penis of a state.
1. Obama Care has hardly been implemented yet.
2. The majority of people who are in need of it can't afford regular health care because they can't get a job that would cover it.
3. Some of the people who are really in dire need of Obama Care work 100x more than people that aren't.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

2. The majority of people who are in need of it can't afford it because they can't get a job that would cover it.
3. Some of the people who are really in dire need of Obama Care work 100x more than people that aren't.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

2. The majority of people who are in need of it can't afford regular health care because they can't get a job that would cover it.
that is why i live in china durrrr

FerusGrim

Glowing Redstone
Is it bad that I laughed at this?

Do you know what a TWC is? It's not defined by economics alone. xD

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
There is a large amount of people in US who can't get jobs, because they have been born with illness, they are crippled, they have mental problems or they simply were born in a poor family that couldn't afford school. They can't afford health insurance etc. and Obama Care seems like a step in the right direction for US. The ''Every man for himself'' policy is quite oldish, free health care paid in tax money will make the gap between rich and poor smaller, as the rich pay more money in tax which they can afford, instead of all the poor people paying their savings in tax.

Go Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.