• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Terraria

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, just hard. The game gets harder and spawns more monsters the more people that are on, and Sheddi and I survived fine a lot of the time fighting in different areas. Some of the mobs are cheap, some are just plain ridiculous like Wyverns(dragons), and if you fight more than a few at once you aren't going to survive like you can against 20 zombies.

You can do everything in hard core by yourself, its just hard core lol. Except for the boss fights. The boss fights are not possible by yourself unless you have full hallowed gear maybe, but to get that you need to have beaten all of the bosses several times each anyway.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Hahaha they got to Hardcore in the livestream (by cheatingish) and Lewis only had a boomerand a copper shortsword and no armor while everyone else except nova and simon and lewis had like full rare gear and weapons.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that is about all there is for Terraria, isn't it? I assume tShock is what allows for chest/region/sign protection?

Also, I am not sure of the machine you will be running this on but if it takes up too much cpu turn off the anti cheat function in the config. My old computer that I use for servers was at 100% the entire time with two people on while the cheat protection was on. As soon as I turned that off it dropped to 2% and like 7% when there was a lot of stuff going on.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Played this the first 2 weeks after it was released.... Haven't touched it since :(